This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery

Just checking my car ove rthis afternoon and noticed that there was no green light on the battery, its was just black with a .

Has anyone changed their battery? Car only 2 1/2 years old

2 1/2 is not unusual to require the battery changing, do you do a lot of short journeys then?
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

do use the car everyday to work and back. 35mile sound trip.

Comment

There is no light on my battery either, 2 years old ..

Comment

mine did this kept going flat had a black light took to VX checked alternator and the battery both was fine. went away started to use the car more green light came back.
          Cars been fine since and not going flat.
          sigpic
          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

2 1/2 years is not that long for a battery. Didn't know about the light thing on the battery, will have to keep an eye on that.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM View Post
              2 1/2 years is not that long for a battery. Didn't know about the light thing on the battery, will have to keep an eye on that.
              Same here, never notice the light thing, lol.
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Battery, what battery?

Comment

Working...
                X