Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! BARGAIN AFL LHD Xenon Headlights For Sale on EBAY - Relisted with Lowered Price !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! BARGAIN AFL LHD Xenon Headlights For Sale on EBAY - Relisted with Lowered Price !!

Hiya all.

Due to plenty of Watchers but No Bidders I have Relisted My Brand New set of Genuine Vauxhall Zafira LHD AFL Xenon Headlight Units. I have Reduced the price of these Units to £100 for a Quick Sale due to Sale of Zafira VXR so grab yourself a Bargain.

Please look at this Link to view item, As stated in previous Threads they can be converted to RHD with the right time and effort:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Opel-...item4a9bf1f588

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

great price mate, just wish I had the dosh to buy them, no doubt will sell quickly

good luck
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

you have pm.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Just PM-ed you back

Comment

Would have lloked into this more untill but just realised im abroad and therefor have leftys on lol Would like to have the Xenon lights as well, might keep an eye on the German flea bay
          Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

Sorry ppl but the Lights have been sold so they are no longer for sale on Ebay. Sorry for all those watching !!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing them wired up and looking Awesome.

Thanks again for looking !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X