Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Link for AFL LHD Xenon Headlights That are For Sale !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Link for AFL LHD Xenon Headlights That are For Sale !!!!!

Hiya All.

Below is the Link for the Brand New AFL LHD Xenon Headlights that I have For Sale, Please Click Below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Opel-...item4a9bfe040c

Do you still have the bus then

Comment

Hiya Bainie, No I dont have the bus anymore, was giving a bit to trouble for a car ive only owned for 2 months so i decided to put it back in and got a Corsa VXR.

Thats the reason I am selling these lights as i got rid of bus before I had chance get them retro fitted, Let us know if you know anyone who wants them, £100 bargain.

Comment

I thought SilverSchoolBus bought them off you?
        sigpic
        Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

So I did I LOL. No His car buggered up so he said instead of paying for lights he will need his money for repairs. Due to the stage 2 he put on apparently.

Comment

Will these fit on astra
            sigpic

Comment

nope lol
              WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                so i did i lol. No his car buggered up so he said instead of paying for lights he will need his money for repairs. Due to the stage 2 he put on apparently.
                haha, lol.
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Just in your listing it says you will be selling the bus shortly on ebay, thought I had missed something *lol*

Comment

Yes, I was going to have them off Reidy, however, my eml stays on at the moment after fitted sprots cat and milltek + TMS stage 2 map, lol, don't really know what the problem is, so, need to sort that out first.

I would imagine it is not THAT difficult to convert them to RHD, I have a link which has the pinouts of both halogen and xenon, I guess it is just a matter of applying +12 V to the correct pins for the correct length of time, I could be wrong though, lol.

http://forums.astra-sri.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63426
                    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 5 November 2009, 06:22 PM.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Nope Bainie you aint missed out, was planning to sell on ebay but due to problems i traded it in, didnt wanna ruin my 100% feedback by selling a faulty car !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                        Yes, I was going to have them off Reidy, however, my eml stays on at the moment after fitted sprots cat and milltek + TMS stage 2 map, lol, don't really know what the problem is, so, need to sort that out first.

I would imagine it is not THAT difficult to convert them to RHD, I have a link which has the pinouts of both halogen and xenon, I guess it is just a matter of applying +12 V to the correct pins for the correct length of time, I could be wrong though, lol.

http://forums.astra-sri.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63426
                        That "how to" is for fitting of bi-xenon lights not AFL, the pin out's are different due to the auto levelling of AFL.

Don't know if the Astra and Zafira loom are the same neither?....
                        sigpic
                        Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Originally posted by ravin beef View Post
                          That "how to" is for fitting of bi-xenon lights not AFL, the pin out's are different due to the auto levelling of AFL.

Don't know if the Astra and Zafira loom are the same neither?....
                          Oh, sorry, thought that could help somebody, .

Comment

I'm willing to take a look at them for whoever buy's them, it'd be cheaper to get reidy to send them to me for modding then i'll post them on when done.
                            sigpic
                            Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Someone grab them please, I am tempted again, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X