X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ids+......

Evening all,

To added to my saga with my EML, I have just noticed my IDS+ light does not illuminate any more, lol.

I had the dash replaced due to air-con stuck on all the time, since, I always feel that there was something missing on the dash but just could not tell what, lol.

Not until recently, i had the saga with the EML light on and realised the IDS+ light is missing, lol, I highly doubt it is related to the mapping, but just after a bit of advice.

Can IDS+ be enbled/disabled by Tech2?

If so, what does it mean at the moment with my bus, is the suspension not as stiff as with IDS+ enbled?

Bus is booked in next Monday to have this looked at, just want to have a brief idea, in case they said, oh, bus is mapped, blar, blar, blar....m lol.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
    Evening all,

To added to my saga with my EML, I have just noticed my IDS+ light does not illuminate any more, lol.

I had the dash replaced due to air-con stuck on all the time, since, I always feel that there was something missing on the dash but just could not tell what, lol.

Not until recently, i had the saga with the EML light on and realised the IDS+ light is missing, lol, I highly doubt it is related to the mapping, but just after a bit of advice.

Can IDS+ be enbled/disabled by Tech2?

If so, what does it mean at the moment with my bus, is the suspension not as stiff as with IDS+ enbled?

Bus is booked in next Monday to have this looked at, just want to have a brief idea, in case they said, oh, bus is mapped, blar, blar, blar....m lol.
    map shouldnt effect it i got bluefin like you. check the fuse but usally if fuse gone the light be permently on. might be because you had the dash replaced trapped wire, bad connection, bulb damaged. ids should still be working.
    dunno about tech 2 tho

Comment

yeah the ids + can be disabled with tech 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_vxr View Post
        yeah the ids + can be disabled with tech 2
        I just hope the tech just simply disabled the IDS+ when they put the dash in and will be able to enable it again with a tech 2, lol, the EML is doing my head in enough at the moment, lol.
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Not having much luck with the bus lately are we school?? Its always the case you get one problem then a whole bunch come together.

Hope you get sorted matey !!!!!!

Comment

Been to the dealer today and had my IDS+ back, lol.

The tech said that it wasn't enabled last time when they changed the instrument panel, .

So, one light sorted, hopefully would have the other one sort soon.

Comment

Does any one know whether the car would be holding back when IDS+ is disabled?

Here the IDS+ fixed today but it feels quickly even with standard map!

Comment

think its in your head.

Comment

na it doesnt mate it drives the same appart from the suspension is in default sports setting which is rough a hell trust me i had my ids+ light on for 4 months while the dealers waited for the parts to come from germany as they were on back order and i hated driving the bus until it was fixed as it was so rough
                  Last edited by scoobieeccosse; 10 November 2009, 04:39 PM.
                  www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                  www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X