This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.9 Airbox

Just recieved my new airbox through the post from Percyvxr and i cant wait to get under the hood, would do it this afternoon but we need the motor to the Bonfire night display ........ but big bang bangs make me lol
    Will get onto it in the morning as long as im not to mashed from cruising from beer tent to beer tent hehe.

Just wondering if those of you who have fitted this MOD encounterd any difficulties or problems whilst fitting, i have the step by step idiots guide form Percyvxr so im fairly confident in that area, im more concerned about those "Dodgy" problems that spring up in the middle of disconnecting or reconnecting something that seemed simple at first

Thanks in advance Guys
    Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

The hardest bit I think would be extending the wires, other than this, just make sure the AFM points to the right direction, ie, arrow points to turbo, good luck.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Due to the lack off comments i can only presume that its fairly simple process with no perticular "Dodgy" areas.

one thing im a little confused about is the wiring harness, just that it says to replace it the opposite way round to how shown? have tried to put it in the opposite way and it wont go in due to the fitting lugs allowing for one way only placement. Its probably me reading it wrong but if there is a way of doing it that i havent PLEASE drop me a line or two with a brief explanation on the procedure.

Many thanks
      Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

put it on the astra section m8

theres loads more with this mod so you might get a quicker reply

Comment

Working...
        X