Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Auction Ends TONIGHT 8PM - AFL Xenon headlights LHD !!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Auction Ends TONIGHT 8PM - AFL Xenon headlights LHD !!!!!!!!

Hiya All.

Just to Let you all the Auction for My AFL Xenon Headlights LHD Ends TONIGHT @ 8PM, Even though there are watchers, there are still no bidders so at £100 starting bid You could grab yourself a Bargain.

Please Click on following link to view item:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Should of read this thread more closely, as in previous thread i said i would be interested but im overseas and therefor need "LHD" lights..... I presumed you were selling "RHD" (Clue is in the tital post really )

Anyway might have a look see at em, just need to free up some spare cash and after splashing out on an Air-Box dont know if i can justify the purchuse, will wait till iv had a drink later lol.

Hope you sell them either way mate.
    Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

Well if you need LHD Headlights then these are perfect for you matey, And at over 1000 a pair from VX you could save yourself a fortune for some of the biggest in demand item the the Bus owners could want.

Good Luck if you bid

Comment

K iv put a bid on

Going out for a few drinks this afternoon so will check back later to see how its going, hope i win and hope they are as mint as you recon

Cheerio for now
        Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

Cheers for bid. Good luck with your bid.

You have the standard Halagons units and need help with the converting then contact Ravin Beef on here, He is the daddy.

Was planning to get them fitted of him but i had to sell the car before hand.

Good luck again

Comment

Congratulations to QRHcooper for being the proud New Owner of the LHD AFL Xenon Headlights.

Hope you enjoy, You got a real bargain off me you lucky bugger. LOL !!!!!!

Comment

Yea well chuffed, just need to get them sorted to fit my motor.
              cheers Reidy

Comment

No probs matey

Will get them sent to your new address you sent me on either tuesday or wednesday.

Get some pics posted when you get the conversion done, many a bus driver will be well Jelious. LOL !!!!!!!!

Comment

damn =O(
                  ebay search sucks....
                  i'm waiting for this lamps since march =O((
                  and now they are gone for 100pounds =o(
                  maybe somebody has another set?

Comment

Originally posted by Cayenne-OPC View Post
                    damn =O(
                    ebay search sucks....
                    i'm waiting for this lamps since march =O((
                    and now they are gone for 100pounds =o(
                    maybe somebody has another set?
                    You will be luck, lol.

Well done, QR, suppose you might not even need to convert them for RHD, you use the bus mainly in Germany, do you?
                    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 8 November 2009, 05:25 PM.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Yea school exactly, living in the Father-Land there for LHD are mint for me YAY!

PS Your loss is my gain hehe

Comment

haha, well, just need to sort on the stage 2 mapping issue first, lol.
                        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
                          haha, well, just need to sort on the stage 2 mapping issue first, lol.
                          Bummer, hope it gets sorted for ya sooner than later so you can appritiate the extra power lol

Comment

Originally posted by QRHcooper View Post
                            Bummer, hope it gets sorted for ya sooner than later so you can appritiate the extra power lol
                            yea mate, stock map went back on today and it is SLOW, lol.

Comment

Had a look at these myself, glad they have gone to a good home.

If they were only RHD I would of bid up to £300 and prob still have gone twice that for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X