X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARB fitted - WOW !

What a difference !

Can someone please post some pics of their RARB fitted as mine seems to sit low

Also does it matter if the figure of 8 shaped pieces should face one way (as in the Whiteline instructions) or the other way around ? As I have seen different members put them different ways !

Whiteline instructions above

Members car above (figure of 8 piece is the other way around)
    Last edited by gwentvillan; 14 November 2009, 05:41 PM.

Looks fine to me fella

Good arent they !!!
    Last edited by R15VXR; 14 November 2009, 05:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

think the position of the figure of 8 can be in different positions depending wot setting you go for!

they do sit low if you are behind the car a bit you can see the rarb slightly

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thats on fine like that
          the truth is out there
          part GSI part VXR
          tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Looks the same as mine.

Makes hell of a difference, second best thing i've done to mine.

Comment

looks fine....
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Looks fine mate. Just wait til the dry weather and see the difference, I was very impressed when I first fitted mine, still loving though, lol.
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Realy realy realy want to get this mod fitted, but when i got them priced up at my local (German) tuner/dealer/Thief, i got told that he couldnt get hold of them Now id be quite happy to fit them myself if i could source them for oversea's delivery.
                  This and a decent brake upgrade as iv found fade to be BIG problem, doesnt even need to be AP or the likes just something cheap(er) and effective.
                  Arden Blue Zaffy VXR/Standard: Sight & Light/19"/Keyless-entry, Extra added: Stage3 Re-map 285bph/up-rated actuator/Courtney-Sport Pre-Cat/Full Fredrich-Motorsport 3" 200 cell Sports-Cat Exaust/CourtneySport Intercooler/Percys 1.9 Air-Box Replacement/KW Lower 15mm springs/Brake Cooler's/76mm Highflow Top-hat inlet Powerpipe/Bailys DV26/Iridium Sparks/K&N Air-Filter/Pillar-Mounted-Boost-Gauge/insignia Washer Jets/Self-Sprayed-Parts

Comment

You should QR, the best mod I have EVER done, really transform the bus!
                    Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 15 November 2009, 09:50 PM.
                    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

here it is on my actual bus - not other people's

I was hoping to put some Dap R Springs on - but worrying now about how close the RARB will get to the ground :-(

Comment

Originally posted by gwentvillan View Post

I was hoping to put some Dap R Springs on - but worrying now about how close the RARB will get to the ground :-(

Should be okay, have seen someone has done that, lol. The "8" hook may look low, but I would imagine it would be fine, well, springs are on top of my shopping list, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gwentvillan View Post

here it is on my actual bus - not other people's

Why would they get closer to the floor?

The spring will just lower the car, the distance between the RARB and the ground will still be the same?

Comment

theres about a 4" clearance with DAP R's and the RARB at it's lowest point mate.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                            X