X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxrmark
    replied
    Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
    Gettin there ta!! walkin round y/day was a bit of a killer tho... but I loved it!!! god i really wanted to race...the track was calling me!!! but the thought of tyres, petrol etc and the fact that id probably hit the bloody walls too lol..put me off a bit. plus got the insurance and tax at the end of the month and thats just **** timin ;-( HEY! i have a lovely photo...of the stand with about 5 vxrs on...can I put it up pls? and maybe people can say who's cars they are so I can put names to the cars then ;-) x
    the same thought went though my mind as i went on to the track

Leave a comment:

• L'Oreal VXR
    replied
    Gettin there ta!! walkin round y/day was a bit of a killer tho... but I loved it!!! god i really wanted to race...the track was calling me!!! but the thought of tyres, petrol etc and the fact that id probably hit the bloody walls too lol..put me off a bit. plus got the insurance and tax at the end of the month and thats just **** timin ;-( HEY! i have a lovely photo...of the stand with about 5 vxrs on...can I put it up pls? and maybe people can say who's cars they are so I can put names to the cars then ;-) x

Leave a comment:

• vxrmark
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
    thats good mate,but a long way off 2000.
    just hit 3000 in two years will ave to take up spaming like vxr.paul

Leave a comment:

• alanandnickyVXR
    replied
    Thanks ;-) I really wanted to polish her up but had an acident on Thursday and locked my back up so couldnt stand straight to do it ;-( spent all day Friday cleanin her whilst sat on a wheeled mechanics stool!! The neigbours musta thought what a lazy cow lol...but at least I managed it! The old man saw u reversin out so we didnt stay much longer than u ..bout 3.30ish? Scuse me reckon the Painkillers have srewed my brain lol
    R bless ya, hopefully you will be right as rain soon, we have been hermits all week as we wanted our car looking gleaming but when it came to finishing it off on friday the heaven's opened so it didnt get the full clean we wanted

Leave a comment:

• L'Oreal VXR
    replied
    Thanks ;-) I really wanted to polish her up but had an acident on Thursday and locked my back up so couldnt stand straight to do it ;-( spent all day Friday cleanin her whilst sat on a wheeled mechanics stool!! The neigbours musta thought what a lazy cow lol...but at least I managed it! The old man saw u reversin out so we didnt stay much longer than u ..bout 3.30ish? Scuse me reckon the Painkillers have srewed my brain lol

Leave a comment:

• alanandnickyVXR
    replied
    I was! I was in the front ;-) I just have a crap memory when it comes to rememberin cars and places lol
    Your car was looking very nice too, did you guys stay much longer then we did?

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post

WOOO WHHOOOO that was post 1000 too!!!

thats good mate,but a long way off 2000.

Leave a comment:

• L'Oreal VXR
    replied
    I was! I was in the front ;-) I just have a crap memory when it comes to rememberin cars and places lol

Leave a comment:

• mark1vxr
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
    this is how its starts then you end up with a yellow roof.
    i ended up with a matt black roof! and ALOT of chrome in the engine.......

WOOO WHHOOOO that was post 1000 too!!!
    Last edited by mark1vxr; 8 August 2010, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    Ahhhh for once, I saw so many VXRs on the road I forgot who was where and when! I do remember seein you in Chippenham...cos I have no idea where Im goin round there. lol I was relyin on the oldie for directions....nice car btw ;-)
    Wonder who the 2 Corsa's where then? Be nice to put names to cars ;-)

only silver corsa vxr with carbon wrap bonnet,i know is chris (stockportboy)
    he also has black mirrors.
    Last edited by wayne/VXR; 8 August 2010, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alanandnickyVXR
    replied
    Oh we thought you were with them!! Not sure who they were.

Leave a comment:

• L'Oreal VXR
    replied
    Ahhhh for once, I saw so many VXRs on the road I forgot who was where and when! I do remember seein you in Chippenham...cos I have no idea where Im goin round there. lol I was relyin on the oldie for directions....nice car btw ;-)
    Wonder who the 2 Corsa's where then? Be nice to put names to cars ;-)

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    days like this really make me want to go and throw loads more at mine,

this is how its starts then you end up with a yellow roof.

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    i want one of them splitters cragyvxr (ringracer) and wayne has they look stunning!!!!!
    mate get booked in for the 12.15 track session on the sunday of the power festival,we hope to keep it all corsa vxr's.
    also craigyvxr get booked in.

Leave a comment:

• alanandnickyVXR
    replied

Hiya just a quickie ....Just wondered if it was you driving in front of a silver / carbon bonnet Corsa I passed going down the M4 this morning? We all flashed hazzards and had ourselves a nice little convoy didnt know anyone's faces when there so really difficult to put faces to names etc. But great day out! If it wasnt you then I'd be interested to know who I was driving with

Nope we overtook you 3 corsa's at the end of the dual carriageway into chippenham, we were parked behind you on the stand in the red astra.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X