This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for (castle combe)

i would just like to thank everyone on the regal stand for turning up for the tv live show,its the first time everyone car has turned up.it makes all mine and the regal teams hard work worth it,when you all turn up and i hope you all had fun.
    i would also just like to say,it was good to not be at santa pod for a change.
    sigpic

i would like to thank you wayne as well m8 thanks for the track time from you and regal

Comment

yeah, was a really good day and really good to see all the great looking cars everyone has built/produced!!

even tho i had less than 3 hours sleep to try to beat the ques, which wasnt there unlike at the pod even when we left there wasnt any ques at all!

i really want more for my car after seeing everyones yesterday.

Comment

Had a great time, nice to catch up with you lot again. I can't belive I was offered free track time and turned it down..
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

And a big thanks from me aswel

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
            Had a great time, nice to catch up with you lot again. I can't belive I was offered free track time and turned it down..
            you plonker..............................(sorry its not 3 words)i know you like the 3 words.
            sigpic

Comment

Big thanks to Wayne and Regal for the track time,

Had a great day!
              My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                you plonker..............................(sorry its not 3 words)i know you like the 3 words.
                PMSL I know...

But I want to go out on track at Silverstone..!!
                ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                  PMSL I know...
                  But I want to go out on track at Silverstone..!!
                  book it up then mate.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was a pleasure to be able to be part of such a well organised and fun day,

THANK-YOU Wayne and to all at Regal who helped make it happen,

Another satisfied customer

Dan
                    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

Originally posted by DMVXR View Post
                      It was a pleasure to be able to be part of such a well organised and fun day,

Dan
                      was nice to see your insigna vxr going round the track mate.
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=DMVXR;1402832]It was a pleasure to be able to be part of such a well organised and fun day,

x2 that sums it up perfectly, spot on fantastic day Wayne many thanx again

Comment

Another big thank you to Wayne and everyone at regal glad my cooked brakes gave you all entertainment for the day lol
                          sigpic

Team HARD.
                          ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by Js_VXR View Post
                            Another big thank you to Wayne and everyone at regal glad my cooked brakes gave you all entertainment for the day lol
                            one word mate.....................vectra.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                              was nice to see your insigna vxr going round the track mate.
                              Cheers Wayne,

As I think I'm the only Insignia owner who tracked their car, it was great trying not to be too much of a mobile chicane.....And I don't think it embarrassed itself in the end
                              The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

Working...
                              X