This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London tunnel run 2010....

Ok a few of us have been discussing this on a previous thread and agreed we would like to do this again this year, but we all need to set a day we can make it and work it around the congestion charge.

This Friday was mentioned, but I think it will clash with the power event on Saturday for those who are attending, so a lot of people will miss out.

Also a lot of us want total vauxhall to come along too, so we need to get someone to organise this as I'm not sure how to go about that, and I'm sure they will need a few weeks to set a day free, so it looks like this is probably going to happen in September or maybe even October when its convenient for everyone.

So let's get a list going of official names for people that would be interested in doing this, and we can go from there.....

1) L3E_A_X - arctic corsa - free every weekend after sun 12/9
    Last edited by L3E_A_X; 24 August 2010, 02:38 PM.
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

i'll be up for it we did one like 2 weeks ago and it was a lot of fun

Comment

2) Ollie B - corsa Sri - free ____
      3) tom_y2k4 - Arden corsa - free ____
      Last edited by L3E_A_X; 24 August 2010, 03:42 PM.
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

i am defo up for it if im free migh have a couple of others possably, ill send them the link now.

Comment

4) Ryan hunter - Arden corsa (if free)
          Last edited by L3E_A_X; 24 August 2010, 03:41 PM.
          Astra Edition #105

Comment

Id love to come to this but because I work away on the rigs I need some notice not just 2 weeks sorry but if it is organised for more than 2-3 weeks away I MIGHT and would love to come

Comment

Originally posted by vxracing View Post
              Id love to come to this but because I work away on the rigs I need some notice not just 2 weeks sorry but if it is organised for more than 2-3 weeks away I MIGHT and would love to come
              It's not set for any date yet bud and could be any time in September or October, it depends when everyone can make it and what day we can get total vauxhall down

I'll put you down on the list so that you are still included in case you are free....

5) vxracing - astra racing ed - possibly free after 12/9
              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Ok thank you very much. I missed last years as I had to go back to camp the weekend before it was held so would hate to miss this one aswell!!

Comment

Originally posted by vxracing View Post
                  Ok thank you very much. I missed last years as I had to go back to camp the weekend before it was held so would hate to miss this one aswell!!
                  Haha I know that feelin bud.

Forever missing events on here because of the army, its either guard or exercise lol. So I'll be making sure I don't get Dicked for anything before this one
                  Astra Edition #105

Comment

The only way to make sure anything to do with the army is leave! Lol anyway enjoy it

Comment

Im free every weekend to come along, Ryan_arctic will more than likely be along aswell and maybe thorpy
                      Last edited by chris_dunlea; 24 August 2010, 04:50 PM.
                      sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

sorry to sound retarded but where abouts in london is this tunnel? lol

I should be up for it...... Astra VXR Nurburgring

Comment

im unsure as well, i know ace cafe though.

Comment

We will be planning the route when we get a bit more interest as a lot of members did it last year and planned a perfect route with minimum speed cameras and good roads with the least traffic and a lot of tunnels....

5) vxracing - astra racing ed - possibly free after 12/9
                            6) Chris dunlea - corsa arctic - free every weekend
                            7) Ryan_arctic - corsa arctic - free every weekend
                            Thorpy - corsa arctic - free every weekend
                            9) jase1989 - astra burg - free every weekend

Come on guys wheres everyone who did this last year, surely you must be up for this one again
                            Last edited by L3E_A_X; 24 August 2010, 05:59 PM.
                            Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by jase1989 View Post
                              sorry to sound retarded but where abouts in london is this tunnel? lol

I should be up for it...... Astra VXR Nurburgring
                              Canary Wharf financial districts are where the tunnels are

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X