Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAX Standpass/ tickets....too late???

hi all, just wondering if its too late to order tickets and a stand pass for trax on the weekend??? will i get them in time or is it too late??

cheers all

anyone?

Comment

wrong section fella

Comment

try and pm aussie m8 and see wot he says

Comment

Dunno that you'd get um in time tbh mate. I ordered mine last weekend, so its taken over a week for a ticket to get here. Bit rediculous tbh.
          Astra - Power Red
          Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

NOW: Astra J - White
          Let's see what happens with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK View Post
            Dunno that you'd get um in time tbh mate. I ordered mine last weekend, so its taken over a week for a ticket to get here. Bit rediculous tbh.
            they do not send the tickets out till a week before any of the events m8.They were busy with the vxrpower event that was on this weekend which was a charity event for help the heroes which raised 75k which was also at silverstone

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
              they do not send the tickets out till a week before any of the events m8.They were busy with the vxrpower event that was on this weekend which was a charity event for help the heroes which raised 75k which was also at silverstone

Ahh, sorry, being my first event with you guys, I wasn't aware of this. I apologise to those concerned
              Astra - Power Red
              Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

NOW: Astra J - White
              Let's see what happens with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by jase1989 View Post
                hi all, just wondering if its too late to order tickets and a stand pass for trax on the weekend??? will i get them in time or is it too late??

cheers all
                i ordered mine earlier today but like mark says they were busy with the power event. if i dont get them in time then i will show them the email!

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Working...
                X