Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRAX Standpass/ tickets....too late???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRAX Standpass/ tickets....too late???

    hi all, just wondering if its too late to order tickets and a stand pass for trax on the weekend??? will i get them in time or is it too late??

    cheers all

  • #2
    anyone?

    Comment


    • #3
      wrong section fella

      Comment


      • #4
        try and pm aussie m8 and see wot he says

        Comment


        • #5
          Dunno that you'd get um in time tbh mate. I ordered mine last weekend, so its taken over a week for a ticket to get here. Bit rediculous tbh.
          Astra - Power Red
          Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

          NOW: Astra J - White
          Let's see what happens with this one...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HavoK View Post
            Dunno that you'd get um in time tbh mate. I ordered mine last weekend, so its taken over a week for a ticket to get here. Bit rediculous tbh.
            they do not send the tickets out till a week before any of the events m8.They were busy with the vxrpower event that was on this weekend which was a charity event for help the heroes which raised 75k which was also at silverstone

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
              they do not send the tickets out till a week before any of the events m8.They were busy with the vxrpower event that was on this weekend which was a charity event for help the heroes which raised 75k which was also at silverstone

              Ahh, sorry, being my first event with you guys, I wasn't aware of this. I apologise to those concerned
              Astra - Power Red
              Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

              NOW: Astra J - White
              Let's see what happens with this one...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jase1989 View Post
                hi all, just wondering if its too late to order tickets and a stand pass for trax on the weekend??? will i get them in time or is it too late??

                cheers all
                i ordered mine earlier today but like mark says they were busy with the power event. if i dont get them in time then i will show them the email!


                Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

                Comment

                Working...
                X