This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Luton Warehouse Family Fun Day

Guy's Ive just been asked if VXRonline and Vauxhall Drivers Club would like a Car Club Area for the below event.
    If you do please let me know alternatively please sign up if you want to attend

Cheers Dougie

Family Fun Day for all Southern Sites' Employees, Contractors, Families and Friends on Sunday 12th September
    Southern sites' employees are invited to bring family and friends to a fantastic free family event, hosted by the Vauxhall Warehouse on Sunday 12th September 10-4pm.. The entire event will be housed inside the Warehouse, with all activities and events under cover. There will be a huge variety of free fun activities for adults and children of all ages, from human table football to trampolines, a junior obstacle course, gladiator jousting, simulators, vehicle displays and many more! Tickets are free!!
    How to book:
    The employee ticket phone line is open now on 01603 785809 or you can reserve your places on-line from Friday 27th August – go to
    www.employeefamilyday.co.uk
    We would provide a parking/display area, inside for car club members.

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
    Guy's Ive just been asked if VXRonline and Vauxhall Drivers Club would like a Car Club Area for the below event.
    If you do please let me know alternatively please sign up if you want to attend

Cheers Dougie

Family Fun Day for all Southern Sites' Employees, Contractors, Families and Friends on Sunday 12th September
    Southern sites' employees are invited to bring family and friends to a fantastic free family event, hosted by the Vauxhall Warehouse on Sunday 12th September 10-4pm.. The entire event will be housed inside the Warehouse, with all activities and events under cover. There will be a huge variety of free fun activities for adults and children of all ages, from human table football to trampolines, a junior obstacle course, gladiator jousting, simulators, vehicle displays and many more! Tickets are free!!
    How to book:
    The employee ticket phone line is open now on 01603 785809 or you can reserve your places on-line from Friday 27th August – go to
    www.employeefamilyday.co.uk
    We would provide a parking/display area, inside for car club members.
    Where is the warehouse Dougie? I can provide my car as I'm minutes from Griffin House!
    Auto Inparts.com
    exclusive automotive products
    www.autoinparts.com
    www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
    ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Working...
    X