This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnington gallery

just a few shots, be good to see others.

johnny
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Good day out !!! i think i won the prize for the dirtiest car only washed it the night before too

Andy

Comment

Nice to see so many VXR's, must have been close to 100.

Well done to the guys who arranged todays event, thoroughly professional and well organised, suggest you have a few beers later tonight to celebrate it success!!!

Forgot my camera so would welcome any more postings of todays event.

Comment

Great day. Thanks to the organisers and all of the people who gave up their own time to make it a great day for us all.

See you all at the next one???

Ed-dog

Comment

I would like to start by saying a big thank you to everyone who came to the VXR meet at Donington today, you guys made it a great day, i would also like to thank Chris (B055VXR) for working me on this event, Stu Harris for backing and financing the meet and Andrew Duerden from Vauxhall Motorsport for obtaining and posting out the entry tickets and car passes plus the infield parking and everything else he does (Y) Andrew's son plus his son's girlfriend for looking after us all with the tea, coffee, water and biscuits throughout the day. Lets hope the next is just as good or even better,
          addit: thanks Andy911UK for organising the cars leaving the serivices making our life easier directing for parking
          now for some pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great Pics!!!
                  Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

We had a Great day. Thanks to all involved

Comment

Yup, superb day.

Only thing im cheesed off is that I went up to Redgate for the 2nd BTCC race, only to hyave all the damn crashes at the bottom of the hill A

My images, i really need to invest in a "Proper" camera I think....

Comment

Doh, would help If I posted.....

http://public.fotki.com/DaimoB/gener...and/page2.html

I've also got some video clips of the BTCC, Form BMW, Form Renault, Porkie GT cup etc on the first lap. Will upload them tonight.

Comment

Just wanted to extend my Thanks to Andy911UK for his assistance in getting everyone organised at the services once Aussie and I had gone to sort out the parking at Donington

Didn't look like easy job judging by some of the pictures from the services, it looked like chaos, but it all worked out well.

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER !!!

Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                          X