This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Silverstone BTCC/VXR Meet

Well im going to start off by thanking Chris (B055 VXR) for working with me again for the 3rd VXR meet of the year, thanks mate, secondly Stu Harris (VXR) for financially backing the the meets, Andrew Duerden (Vxl motorsport) for organising the meet sites, tickets and entry passes for all plus his family for looking after all and keeping us hydrated and fed throughout the day.
    Tony and Dave from 888/VPC for their hospitality and opening their doors at such an early hour on a Sunday morning and allowing us to use their facility as the pre & post meet area plus feeding everyone who walked through the door, well done & muchly appreciated guys and pass on our thanks to the lady in the kitchen cooking us breakie : ) and finally to all who came and made it the best VXR meet thus far!

thank you and see you all next year.

Shane

p.s. thanks to the tuners for also being part of this! (Courtenays, TMS & VPC)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i would just like to say thanks to you and everyone else involved i dont no your names but you will no who you are thanks for all your work time and effort making this years meets so good, look forward to seeing you next year take care and all the best.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Thanks to Vauxhall for sponsoring the meet, and to all those involved in the organisation/planning and running many thanks for your hard effort, it made for a great day. Was great to see so many of the Vauxhall cars together in one place, it certainly generated quite a bit of interest from the crowd. Glad so many could make it.... and was really good to put faces to names

Comment

A very big thanks to the guys behind the scenes, what a great day, and many thanks to the guys at 888 for laying on breakfast.

Brooke

Comment

yeh thanks for a great day sorry couldnt get there any earlier but the wife and kids loved it cheers to all involved
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for a whole day of fun.

Had one of the best days out i can remember for a long time was good to put same faces to the login's.

Sorry some of us never made it back to T8 but we stood around for what seemd like for ever waiting for the car park to clear. that was fun in its self. even we were freezing.

Cant wait till next season will endever to make the events.

Thanks to the admin team, VXR, 888 and Vauxhall.

Comment

Fantastic pics Shane!!!! Good on ya mate!!

Comment

Big thanks to all involved. Yet another great VXR meet. Looking forward to next year's season now!

In case anyone was wondering, I was the person who was given the little flymo!

In case you're still wondering, it was because I went off the track and on to the grass at Snetterton on a track day! I became known as the grass cutter and now flymo has stuck!!

Comment

A fantastic day with an excellent lineup of cars(my next car may well be a Monaro) lovin them so much.
                              Big thanks to Chris and Shane for organising everything for us.

Big thanks to all at VPC for breakfast and after event catering.

Looking forward to next year already

Comment

Working...
                              X