X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPC/VXR meeting on the Nordschleife, Germany

Good evening,

I wanted you to say that we planed an international OPC/VXR meeting at the Nürburgring Norschleife in Germany. I already spoke about it in my presentation as you may remember.

Would you be interested in coming to the Nürburgring? There would be 2 dates and you are allowed to choose one!

So there is the weekend 14./15.7. 2007 and 28./29.7. 2007.

Everyone is welcome!

Please be fast with giving me an answer. When you are able to come and when you've chosen a date, I will make it official on the German forums.
    There will be OPC clubs from Germany, Swiz, Netherlands and maybe from Austria.

EDIT: On these 2 dates there are no races or any other things, so the Nordschleife is open for you!

I and another person would be interested for 28-29/7/2007. What are the costs involved.

Comment

I guess there are no costs.
      blitzdriver (also registered here) and me will find a good place to stand with many cars.
      I don't know yet, maybe we'll rent a parking place, but I think you don't have to think on costs.

Well, to drive the Nordschleife you have to pay of cause, but that's all. But maybe you don't want to drive?!
      You have to pay 19 Euro per round, if you take a ticket of 4 rounds you pay less and stuff.

25-Runden-Karte PKW / Motorrad 345,00 €
      15-Runden-Karte PKW / Motorrad 220,00 €
      8-Runden-Karte PKW / Motorrad 124,00 €
      4-Runden-Karte PKW / Motorrad 64,00 €

Comment

Any more?
        I need informations because I have to go on planing it.
        So please tell me if you want to come. :wink:

Comment

Hi Twin,
          I would be interested 28/29 or Juli but need to check with family first before I could commit to a date, but currently at the other end of britain. I'll chat with my wife tommorow night and see what we come up with but it's a maybe, will have an answer in 24 hours for you.
          Cheers,
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
            I and another person would be interested for 28-29/7/2007. What are the costs involved.
            Is it me your referring to mark ??...if not.... I`m interested
            3.2 Vectra B ,V6 SRi Challenge car rear solid sub frame and adjustable rear trailing arms ,carbon fibre coated fuel tank and quaife 6 speed box

Comment

yep it was you chap.

Comment

Spoke with wife, can't this year , maybe another time...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                  Spoke with wife, can't this year , maybe another time...
                  That`s a shame Alex

How`s the car now then :wink:
                  3.2 Vectra B ,V6 SRi Challenge car rear solid sub frame and adjustable rear trailing arms ,carbon fibre coated fuel tank and quaife 6 speed box

Comment

It's sweet, would've been nice to try it out on the Nurburgring, and the Autobahns . One day

Comment

You're all on the BTCC Race on the 14th and 15th July?

Becuase there will be the meeting.

If still some of you want to come, register here.

Comment

I'll be there with my wee SRI lol should have a remap so should be able to keep up with some of the VXR's (he says haha).

Comment

I could very well be over living in Aachen by July if work pans out the way it's looking at the moment, and if so I shouldn't have a problem with taking the 'ro along as from what I can remember from being over there a few times last year I'm only going to be 30mins or so away from the 'ring...

Comment

Yes, Aachen isn't far away.

Would be great if you'd come.

In which car would you come?

Comment

just a quick question

i understand the Nürburgring is a public road in germany, kinda like a british toll road

bearing that in mind, it is aimed at people as a racing track

where do British insurers stand if you have an accident on it?

is it covered by your 'driving abroad' allowance on your policy, or would they get very funny about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X