X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR National Meets - Registration site

Dear all,

VXR National Meet registration is now open for Brands Hatch (1st April) & Rockingham (22nd April)

Registation site

Bo55

Can some1 explain what will actually happen on the day. I've never been on any of these meets so some info on what goes on would be great. Can you take people etc. As much info as poss. I suck I know
    sigpic

Comment

well we all meet up get in to colour ordwe and drive to the parking area.

We get out walk about say hi to ppl we know and to those we dont.

Have some refreshments that have been layed on for us.

Walk about and then go and watch the racing.

Comment

OK....here's what has happened in the past.

Several meet points are set up around the country where mini-convoys start. Timings are given to all converge at the main staging post.

All these mini-convoy's then converge on the main staging post close to the venue (Bluewater for Brands, 888 for Rockingham is the current pla).

Usually spend about 30-45 minutes at staging post having a chin wag, fag break, pee-break, breakfast etc, before cars depart, usually in Car/Colour sequence in convoy to the circuit.

Arrive at circuit where cars are parked in Car/Colour groups (hence the departure sequence, makes mine and Shane's life easier).

Then, you are free to do what you want, watch the racing, walk amongst the cars, chat...

Departure is a free for all, some people leave early, others stay the whole day, its up to you.

Got that!!

Comment

Tip Top

And everything is free apart from food?
          sigpic

Comment

Your ticket is free.

@ Silverstone we had a free breakfast @ 888/VXRPC and then free tea & coffee with busciuits

Comment

Event meeting suggestions here please

Comment

rockingham meet

hiya
                be great to see you all again,,,,
                ate to say it....its on my 50'th birthday.......could be quite a day..!!!!
                will that make me the oldest vxr driver there....??

are there any discounted tickets this time for passengers..? before i order one for the other half...

look forward to it

roger

Comment

Re: rockingham meet

Originally posted by roger
                  hiya
                  be great to see you all again,,,,
                  ate to say it....its on my 50'th birthday.......could be quite a day..!!!!
                  will that make me the oldest VXR driver there....??

are there any discounted tickets this time for passengers..? before i order one for the other half...

look forward to it

roger
                  Usually the circuit will offer a discount if you buy in advance

Comment

hi guys just bought a vxr zafira and me and the family will be in london that weekend how far is brands hatch from erith in london and where is everyone meeting and what type of tickets do u have to get as we get driffrent type of tickets when we meet at scottish scoobies as i have a wrx sti as well
                    www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by scoobieeccosse
                      hi guys just bought a VXR zafira and me and the family will be in london that weekend how far is brands hatch from erith in london and where is everyone meeting and what type of tickets do u have to get as we get driffrent type of tickets when we meet at scottish scoobies as i have a wrx sti as well
                      Brands hatch is on the East side of London, just outside the M25, about 10 miles south-east of the Dartford Crossing.

Last year, the main point was Bluewater shopping Centre and is pretty much at the Dartford Crossing.

Tickets - You will get one spectator ticket (for Driver) and one car park pass. Other passengers in the car will need to purchase their own.

Hope the helps
                      Bo55..

Comment

cool mate can ya keep me up dated wi the times that every one is meeting and do i need to say when i get the tickets thays it with vxr online mate oh where do u get the stickers i mean the vxr online ones so i can put them on ma car
                        www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by scoobieeccosse
                          cool mate can ya keep me up dated wi the times that every one is meeting and do i need to say when i get the tickets thays it with VXR online mate oh where do u get the stickers i mean the VXR online ones so i can put them on ma car
                          try this mate http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1384 it's not far from erith thats near bluewater i think so you havent got a long journey ps kids are free for the meet you just need to get your tickets from brands do it online ok
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

CHEERS MATE WILL DO I TAKE IT EVERY ONE IS MEETING UP AT FIRST THEN JUST CRUISING DOWN TO BRANDS
                            www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

yeh if you keep your eyes peeled out on the vxr site we will be posting up there when it's organised nearer the time about meeting places etc etc , it's a great day out loads of vxr's all models
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X