X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham mini meet anyone?

Anyone up for this or not?

when and where dont for get we're now starting to get bad weather so ppl might not want to travle then it will be show season.

Comment

we have a vxr derby meet with the st people. A lot of us mids people are going to that.

Comment

Sod the weather and show season

I bought my car to drive it not to pose about in

Where and when my man?

Also, as Mel has said, there is a big meet on the 18th Feb arranged by my good self through the Astra vxr club

I wouldn't mind meeting up before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridlock
          Sod the weather and show season

I bought my car to drive it not to pose about in

Where and when my man?

Also, as Mel has said, there is a big meet on the 18th Feb arranged by my good self through the Astra VXR club

I wouldn't mind meeting up before then.
          If there are enough I will come along....i kno a lovely pub in Nottingham which does an amazing sunday carvary!!!

Comment

Hey Gridlock i fancy the Vxr /st meet but not sure where in Derby it is. If your def going fancy meeting up first and go down as a vxr tag team?, p.s if you fancy a meet before that im up for it. Send a private Message so we can arrange, saturdays or sundays are good for me!

Comment

Jame, everything you need to know about the 18th is right here. Just click it

Just for Jame

Comment

Meeting Up

Im well up for a Meet in either Notts Or Derby as i live in between the two. If anyone can let me know where and when i willl be there. Cheers Max

Comment

Hi Max,

I work in Ilkeston, what colour is your fella? I'll look out for you.

Click on the link above (Just for Jame) and it will take you to a meet that is happening in Feb.

I look forward to meeting you

Comment

I'm possibly up for this one,be good to meet a few new faces...just need to check ones diary

Comment

Working...
                    X