Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone attend PVS this year?

As per the title,

Along with this, I know the meets have pretty much fizzled out these days on the forum due to various obvious reasons.

But did anyone attend this one, at the new locale'?

Heard it wasn't the best and miles of Santa Pod (no pun intended)

Cheers.
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Yea I went mate was rubbish most of the stands got put on the grass and you couldn’t see the track action I’m really hoping it goes back to the pod
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by yodacraig View Post
      Yea I went mate was rubbish most of the stands got put on the grass and you couldn’t see the track action I’m really hoping it goes back to the pod
      Yeah that's what I heard, about the track ect. Shame really that it got moved. It's not PVS without Santa Pod.

Depending If I still have the Astra next year, I'll go (If it's at the pod)
      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Heard it was garbage. Tbh it needs a new venue anyway and needs reinventing as a whole. It’s been crap a few years now even at the pod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I refused to go to this because of the change of location, felt it wouldn't be the same, especially as you're so used to going to Santa Pod for it, instead i went to 'The Vauxhall Show' at Santa Pod.
          Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Comment

Working...
          X