This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens

so what happens now, do i get a ticket through the post or do i just tip up to the gate at brands?
    what time does everyone get there for? i only ask coz im driving down from sheffield.. is there any cruises going down from the north?
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Sandy... we are meeting at bluewater london... but there are a few of us driving down in a convoy... one will be the a1 which means if you come down from sheffie on the m1 then join the people in notts you can join the a1 one or maybe if there are enough there will be a m1 convoy aswell...

... these will be discussed and arranged closer to the date of the event.

I believe the tickets will be sent out a few weeks before the event... I will double check this tho.

Mel

Comment

cheers mel..
      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

ticket and car pass will be posted out the week prior to the meet

Comment

come down the M1 then round the 25 we will probably be having a meet at south mimms for us lot coming down the a1 , then race to bluewater for the burger van
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Every 1 meeting at Bluewater? Thats like 5 minutes away from me

Nobody has answered my question of whether i can pay at the gate or i have to order the tickets online. Can someone pleeeeeease tell me

Comment

You can do either.... might be easier to buy online though (plus its a quid or 2 cheaper)

Comment

Ah thank you B055. Just incase i decide to go at the last minute i can still pay at the gate.

Comment

Assuming there are tickets still available but I dont see that being a problem really.

Comment

Are you going Mr. Muscle?

Comment

Yeah... and I'm bringing more mucle with me.....(just to keep Mel happy :wink: )

Comment

"Mucle" lol. Definately go just to see your motor. Fancy giving me a spin in it?

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                          Yeah... and I'm bringing more mucle with me.....(just to keep Mel happy :wink: )
                          thankyou

Comment

Errm. Do i need some sort of special ticket to park with all the VXR lot, or do i just turn up with you all?
                            I know i ask alot of questions but i've never been to any of these meets and i don't want to screw it up

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
                              Errm. Do i need some sort of special ticket to park with all the VXR lot, or do i just turn up with you all?
                              I know i ask alot of questions but i've never been to any of these meets and i don't want to screw it up
                              normally, if you've put urself down on the list you'll get a stand pass aswell x
                              i don't know if someone can get one for you but tbh i'd just sneak in between us all and park with us anyway x

Comment

Working...
                              X