This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish RR Day

Myself and Turbo have been looking at booking a RR day for our cars, and then we realised it might be a good oppurtunity to organise a little Scottish meet of forum members.

Nothing has been booked yet as we wanted to check whether others were interested or not. We've looked into 2 places, one is Dastek through in Fife which seem a little pricey. The other is Wallace Performance up in Aberdeen.If we manage to get 11+ cars they will do RR Runs for £30 each.

If people are interested please let me know and we'll start to organise properly.

Our thoughts were to go for a Saturday sometime this month if possible,

Cheers :wink:

Just recently been to one at wallace 27 Jan 2007
    ... no point going again so soon !
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

No worries. I take it was good - and was that as part of migweb?

Comment

Yeah..got 242 I think it was ... just a pre cat and milltek cat back.
        Happy enough with that.

Had a great trip back to fife via braemar

Any other takers ??
        tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
        The truth is out there ...

Comment

Will I'm in as you can probably tell. So thats 2 definite so far. :wink:

Comment

Dastek is in Dalgety Bay, Fife nae were near Glasgow....
            sigpic

Comment

Oops Amended original post :wink:

Comment

Count me in, quite happy with either location. Also my mate paul will probably be up for this.

Maybe if the post is moved to astra chat we could get more interest, or general chat where all vxr owners can see it?

Comment

Cool, that makes 3. Probably look to do this now at the start of May allowing more time for others to read and join. Could move it into GC but as it's about a meeting thought best in here mate :wink:

I'll give it another 2 weeks and see what kind of response we get. Oh and do feel free to invite friends/etc as the more the merrier(and cheaper).

Comment

I was just thinking that some members dont read all the forums.

Also i remember there was a post listing members north of the boarder a while ago, what about pm'ing them?

If numbers are a problem im sure i can persued a few of my mates to come along, Focus rs, cupra r, Fiesta st etc. Unless you would prefer a vx only day :wink:

Comment

Scotty I think the more the merrier and I'm not bothered about it being a VX only day. Just be good to get enthusiasts along.

Think we will stick with Wallace, so if another 8 cars can be drummed up then we can do it for 30 quid each, and I'll see what I can do about getting others interested :wink:

Comment

Well if wallace is the venue of choice im sure my mate paul (silver vxr) will be up for it.

Just keep me posted on numbers as im sure i can round up a bunch of guys to make up the difference if we are struggling.

Comment

Well that'll make 4 then Check PM's just sent ya one. There is another interested party but that will depend on dates so I've PM'd him to see whether he'll be available in may.

Comment

count me in and i could ask my mates if u want they have a TT and cupra r
                            sigpic

Comment

Count me in too, if you're looking to make up numbers i'll chuck my remapped vivaro van on too!

My bro is thinking of getting his van mapped too so could be a laugh!!
                              sigpic
                              Astravan Sportive SE

Comment

Working...
                              X