X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** BRANDS HATCH VXR NATIONAL MEET ***

All,

Registration will be closing VERY SOON so if you have not got your name on the list, do it now

If you are registered and you cannot make it, please let me know so we can re-direct the ticket rather than waste it....you never know, next time it could be YOU on the reserve list.

Maps have been loaded showing various regional meet points (mainly M/Way service stations) so you can have company on the drive down.

Assembly point is Bluewater Shopping Center Car Park (Top Level). We depart from here at 08:00 to Brands via a nice little country route, same as last year.

All National Meet Info Here

If you have any questions, send me a PM or EMail.

Rgds
    Bo55/Aussie

where abouts the maps been loaded?????
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Re: *** BRANDS HATCH VXR NATIONAL MEET ***

Originally posted by sandyVXR
      where abouts the maps been loaded?????
      Originally posted by BO55 VXR
      <snip>
      All National Meet Info Here

Comment

cheers

Comment

*** REGISTRATION CLOSED ***

If you are registering late, please PM me as I have spare tickets

Comment

We have decided to use the "Back Route" into Brands Hatch like we did last year because a) Its nice little cruise; b) the world and his wife will be coming the normal way; c) Less opertunity for a testosterone fuelled dueling on the motorway - The map has been updated accordingly

...and just for kicks, here's a break down of the cars

Astra 57
            Corsa 2
            HSV 6
            Meriva 2
            Monaro 37
            ST200 3
            T8 11
            Vectra 5
            VSCC 11
            VX220 4
            Zafira 2

Comment

Update from Vauxhall Motorsport

Brands Hatch

The site that we used last year (known as Little Yellow car Park) is not available this year, as the ITV and associated TV companies have taken most of the area with the other part now used for helicopter landing. Consequently, at such a tight circuit as Brands (for space, that is) we have looked at all the alternatives and settled that we will use a fenced off area in Blue car park, just outside the main entrance, opposite the Thistle Hotel. The area will be reserved for ourselves and hospitality guests (mainly Vauxhall) and has a 500 car capacity. It is directly next to the main entrance and is the best alternative that we have in the circumstances. I looked at all the other options (of which there were few) and came to the conclusion that this was the best compromise. Your ticket will allow foot passage in and out of the circuit, and you are in pole position for leaving afterwards.

We will not have the Lynton trailer unit at this event, but tea and coffee will be available until approx 11.00 am in our suite A1 (as last year) We will have others in the suite after this time, so occupancy will have to be curtailed at this point.

I will be sending a ticket and car pass per driver by first class post on Monday next. There will be instructions in the accompanying letter concerning the purchase of additional tickets which have been discounted by £5. However these will only be available until midday on Monday 26 March.

Cheers
              Andrew Duerden

Comment

You can now see who's meeting where add your name to the appropriate convoy start point...

Goto to the maps, select your start point, and drivers are below the "Directions"

Click in the "Name" link to add your name - The "Details" is a brief description to let others know what to look for, approx arrival time etc.

Comment

Come on peeps, add your name to the meet points so we can get some good convoys going

Comment

Ticket Packs went out yesterday (Tuesday 20th)

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                      Ticket Packs went out yesterday (Tuesday 20th)
                      Mines arrived today \/

Comment

got my ticket today come on vauxhall lets hope thay win all three races on the day

Comment

Originally posted by marksri
                          got my ticket today come on vauxhall lets hope thay win all three races on the day
                          Ain't you gonna introduce yourself?

Comment

Oh, I could sneak there ... LOL
                            2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

looks like its going to be a very early start for me... coming down from sheffield to meet at blue water..

Comment

Working...
                              X