X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PV Show 2006

Sunday 4th June, Santa Pod, Northants.

You can display by joining the Vauxhall Sports Car Club at www.vxlscc.co.uk
    As well as being able to display at all the major shows with full public liability insurance and on the coolest and biggest Vauxhall display, you will receive the club magazine, discounts at Vauxhall retailers on parts and accessories and you will also be able to take advantage the club insurance scheme.

The official club for enthusiasts, owners and drivers of sporting Vauxhalls.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

4th June !
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

Thanks, wrote it down, but couldn't find on what piece of paper!
      Post updated :wink:

Comment

The Performance Vauxhall Show 2006 - Don’t Miss It!

New features for 2006…
        We’ve got some great new features for 2006, including the Vauxhall only Autotest where you can test your skills, have some fun and compete against the clock!
        Subscribe to The Performance Vauxhall Show newsletter!
        Keep up to date with all the latest show news and exciting competitions by signing up to the PV Show mailing list. Simply click on the ‘Subscribe here’ button below!
        Thinking of entering the Park & Pose and winning some top prizes?
        If you’re not displaying your car as part of a club, then enter our Park & Pose competition - check out the website for details on how to enter at www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk
        Advance tickets
        If you’re not coming as part of a club and haven’t already booked your discounted advance tickets then do so now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button below.

Comment

Just wondered who was going to this .....I will be putting my car on the Vauxhall Sports Car Club Stand. Anybody else going to be there....?

Comment

For equality can I also just add that many Vauxhall clubs are showing at PV.. :wink:
            including:
            AstraSport
            Astra-SRi
            MIG
            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
            The truth is out there ...

Comment

Originally posted by Electronaut
              Just wondered who was going to this .....I will be putting my car on the Vauxhall Sports Car Club Stand. Anybody else going to be there....?
              i will be there with the samr club.

Comment

ill be there too.. Im on the JOV stand with me Arden blue VXR if ya see me come say hi

Comment

Working...
                X