X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWPORT PAGNELL CONVOY

Hello,

Is there a convoy starting at Newport Pagnell Serices on Sunday for Brands? If so, what time is everyone meeting, i will join up if thats OK.

GAV

Dont all rush at once!! LOL ive managed to get over my technophobia and find it!! now all i need to know is a time... anyone!!

Comment

We'll be there at about 6:15

Look for a Silver Monaro with the bonnet vents.

Comment

see you there southbound 6.15 - will be in a blue corsa vxr or a silver astra vxr

Comment

ill call in, but dont know what time ill be down for, coz im coming down from sheffield
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

I guess we'll need to leave fairly sharpish after about 6:20 due to the 40mph zone on the M1 down near luton in order to make it to South Mimms in time for their convoy leaving at 7:05

Comment

see you all at mimms chaps
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Sorry for not making the 6.15 roll call this morning! hungover girlfriend plus a warm bed kept me there til 9!!! i made brands for about 10.45 then did battle with the marshalls for about ten minutes to get to the parking area! wasa good day and nice to see so many turned out.

Pity i didnt get to put some faces to names on here. Day was good overall tho.

GAV

Comment

no worries, we waited for 5 minutes then shot on down to South mimms to meet everyone else

Comment

Working...
                  X