X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run to the Rock - VXR National Meet - Rockingham

Dear all,

Maps, Timings will be posted over the next few days, if anyone has suggestions, please PM them to me.

As usual, there will be regional assembly points and en-route pickups with a final off-circuit assembly for the cruise into the circuit

If you haven't registered, the list is now full, but you can sweat it out on the reserve list => Click Me

Rgds
    Bo55

PS: Trust me, the parking will be better arranged this time.

All maps and timings are now available here

Timings and routes calculated using Microsoft MapPoint and no account has been made for road conditions or driving style. Each intermediate stop, for multi-leg routes have a 15 minute relaxation break between arrival and departure.

The final assembly point is Tesco's Car Park on Fletton Parkway (A1139), about 2 miles from Brampton Hut Services on A1 (J17) [Brampton Hut services is too small]. It's easy to find (according to alex_c :P )

From there, its a 20 mile convoy to Rockingham

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or amendments.

Comment

*** PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ***

If you are unable to attend, please let me know as there are many people on the reserve list and there were some notable absentees from the Brands Hatch ( I know who you are) and your ticket could have gone to someone one the reserve list...what a waste ;(

Comment

The Assembly point has been changed due to advice from local members who say that Peterborough to Rockingham route would break the convoy up due to lots of road changes (junctions).

As a result, all the staging meeting point times have changed and the good news is that it has resulted in 15mins extra in bed.

The new assembly point is

BSH Home Appliances Ltd
        Hipwell Road
        Kettering North Business Area
        Kettering
        NN14 1UA

Now, this will probably not appear on most Sat Nav systems as the place is VERY new but it is easy to find. Here's a Streetmap Link - It is on the A43, just off J7 of the A14.

From there, it's a straight "Run to the Rock" of about 10 miles

Kind thanks to Michael Parkes (a VXROnline member) as this is his work place and has ample parking for us.

Comment

Vauxhall ticket pack will be sent out w/c 16-Apr

Comment

im still upset the marathon has clashed with rockingham

Comment

Good work team...bad luck your unable to attend Mel...but all the best for your day...

Okay anyone travelling from the West Midlands....

Comment

Any one coming from cheshire?
                sigpic

Comment

So what time are we meeting / leaving the assembly point?

I can see me getting lost :?
                  sigpic
                  My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

bit of patience mate, your getting a bit out of line there junior just like your intercooler pipework

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                      bit of patience mate, your getting a bit out of line there junior just like your intercooler pipework
                      Now now, save it for the 'Record Thread' Shane
                      sigpic
                      My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

can see map but not timings, what time is the meet at the business park?

Anyone coming from Peterborough area ?

Comment

If you scroll down to the bottom, below the map is the directions......and also meet point register (click on the "name" column title to add your name)

Comment

Thank you BO55, will put my name down soon wanna see if there are any others coming from my way.

My misses is coming too, but as of yet i hav'nt bought her ticket, is it best to buy prior or can you buy on the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by Biccy
                              Thank you BO55, will put my name down soon wanna see if there are any others coming from my way.

My misses is coming too, but as of yet i hav'nt bought her ticket, is it best to buy prior or can you buy on the gate?
                              Gate will fine, pre-order online will be cheaper - For Brands Hatch, Vaux. negotiated a deal for cheap tickets with the details in the letter in the pack

Comment

Working...
                              X