This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone involved in organising the Rockingham meet

As per title, thanks to all involved for another cracking day out at the races.

Hope I didn't scare you too much with the flashing headlights

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
      Hope I didn't scare you too much with the flashing headlights
      Not much . But dont worry ill get you back Chris, remember who's supplying the supplies for our jollie over at Banbury in July

(ill pm you my number)

Comment

Big thanks to everyone involved for organizing today!!

Myself, VXRmarc and Maxhead had a spot on day, and took loads of pics, and bought a new team shirt

Good to see familiar faces and catch up with a few.

Ill sort out my pics and get them up during the week :wink:
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

A great day out...thanks to all involved with the organisation...roll on the next one!

Comment

Yep, Thanks to Chris, Shane et al (and Vauxhall!) for another great day out. I'm getting hooked on this and will be off to Thruxton in a couple of weeks!

PS How sad am I? I washed the car when I got home cos of all that dust! (but at least I didn't do it whilst I was there like some!)

Comment

GREAT DAY A BIG THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN ORGANIZING THE DAY SPOT ON CHEERS
              sigpic
              stage 2

Comment

I'd like to say thanks! too, had a great day, Rockingham really is a fantastic venue and it was amazing being able to see the entire track from the stands!

Thanks Chris, Shane and all who made this such a great day!

Congrats VXRacing for some excellent results.

I'll also be going to Thruxton, I got let through onto the big grass verge just after turn 1 last year so hopefully I can get on that again, so if you spot a black vectra (XX X5 LXD) on the grass feel free to come say hi otherwise may bump into some of you in the drivers lounge.

Cheers,
                Chris.

Comment

thanks

yes a big thanks to vaux/shane/ and the bo55 man.
                  it was the first time we had being to the btcc with the VXR crew,
                  a great day out,and nice to put some faces to the names
                  looking forward to the donnington meet.

Comment

Cracking day at the Rock

Big thanks to all involved - the wife and I had a great day. It was good to put faces to names. Looking forward to Donny

Comment

thanks to shane and chris for a great day was good to meet
                      some new people

Comment

Touche amigos....... :wink:

Enjoyed meeting new people and looking forwards to Thruxton.....

Maybe get a meeting point arranged 10 miles from Thruxton nearer the time?????
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                          Touche amigos....... :wink:

Enjoyed meeting new people and looking forwards to Thruxton.....

Maybe get a meeting point arranged 10 miles from Thruxton nearer the time?????
                          Thruxton? Nowt happening there....is there?

Comment

YES THANKS ! Had a great day,thanks to Eamonn and Mandy as well for showing me the way.First one I'd being to, might be my last !my wife watched the video i took of the VXRs etc and races ,but wanted to know where this one came from,.

[/img]

Comment

yep, ditto from me too. was again another great meet, and a few more vxr friends .

Oh and by the way I was the noisy astra vxr with the broken exhuast, gave boss some competition on the noise front though.

johnny
                              Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Working...
                              X