This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR London City Meet (Pre BTCC) Saturday 8th April

I know its short notice but if there are any VXR Owners interested in a late night cruise around London please add your name to the list below
    Shane and I have been talking about a ride around town for the past week and a few people have expressed an interest as quite a few VXR's are in the area for the BTCC on the Sunday.
    In response to the interest we're opening it up to make it a 'VXR Meet'.
    Times and meeting point are to be arranged, I'll be relying on Shane and Waynes local knowledge on this and welcome any input from them to this thread.
    Details will follow later but lets get the wheels rolling :wink:
    1 - Flash
    Astra VXR
    2 - Aussie
    Astra VXR

1 - Flash
    Astra VXR
    2 - Aussie
    Astra VXR
    3 - 240BHP
    Astra VXR

Comment

Looks like its just three of us then
      I,m meeting up with Mani and others about 6pm for the trip down, by the time i've checked in and got into the city it'll probably be 9 at the earliest.
      Have you got a meeting place in mind yet Shane
      Are you and Wayne still up for it.

Comment

deffo up for it still mate
        Mani also sounds keen
        once you guys check in make way back to m25 and get onto the A2 which joins on to the A102 London bound for the Millennium Dome in North Greenwich, get off the A102 just before the Blackwall tunnel and make your way to Millenium Way
        take either the A206 Woolwich road exit or the or A2203 Blackwall Lane exit just before the Blackwall tunnel
        You have my number Gordon give me a call when you arrive to the hotel
        Shane
        http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=539750&y=178750&z=1&sv=MILLENNIUM+WAY &st=1&tl=Millennium+Way+(off+Bugsby's+Way),+SE10&s earchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Comment

Working...
        X