This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from BTCC Brands Hatch

Just back from Brands - let another superb day, so just like to say big thankyou to the VX team again who make this all possible espec, Andrew, Stu, Dougie, Paul and Shane

Too tried for anything else right now so more later .........
    sigpic

Thanks EVERYONE involved - had an absolutely wicked day with all our friends.
    sigpic

Comment

Great day - convoy was fab and to see all those cars at Thurrock and then eventually at Brands was overwhelming (lump in throat). To be part of such a great bunch of people...

...but about the bloody traffic out of Brands - what a mare! Thanks too to the local Police motorcyclists who kept us all moving along!

Many thanks to all the folk involved in the organisation. Thanks to Stu and Dougie and all the other Vauxhall people involved. Thanks to the club reps for all their efforts and Richard (R15 VXR) for getting us all to Thurrock! Thanks to vxrmarc for the Thurrock meet and to Aussie and co for once again parking up car after car after car.

This is a thanks heavy post

Comment

big thanks to all who organised a great day

Comment

Was fantastic, many thanks to all!!

Only hope theres something as good for us all next year

Comment

Traffic was terrible out of brands. and I had 0 miles showing on my range went to the petrol station outside so wasnt worried until i found it had no petrol. so ended up coasting down hills and praying I reached the next petrol station. apart from thats a amazing day. and loved the sound of all the VXR accelerating out of the tolls.

Comment

Cheers for the day out. Cracking day, grandstand seats, food, drink, women and and and and.

Met some more people this time around as well which is always good, a few in the hotel and at the track.

Thanks all.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

thank you vauxhall for the great support!

i got in at 1:40 got into bed at 2! meaning i was up 24hrs! (got up at 2 sun morn) paying the price now thou!

Comment

Was the M25 still a car park? Took me 2 hours to reach the M1, glad I set off early as managed to get home for 10pm

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Great day, loved it, i didnt get home till about half 12 tho, lol

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

A great day out. Unfortunately no more for the time being. I missed the convoy, couldn't get the kids up in time, would of be good to see it and be part of it. Thanks to everyone involved

Comment

Can I be the first to thank all the staff whether that be VX or TRO contracted staff for all their excellent service not just over this final year but since I've really ive been attending various BTCC & trackdays/social events organised by VXL.

TBO, I've never seen them in disagreement with anyone, they always had time to either smile or chat to you, some you know very well and some you got to know personally as well and know by name , others we dont their names

Special thanks to Kev, who due to doing something to his arm , has been missing for the past two events - so Thanks Kev for all those cups of Coffee and chats we had - its appreciated mate
                        sigpic

Comment

A record turnout so I understand - 35,000!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by napster View Post
                            A record turnout so I understand - 35,000!!!!
                            I am surprised, I didnt think it was busier than say April's meet ???
                            sigpic

Comment

Great Day Out, i have decided that staying awake from 6am sat morning till 3am monday morning is very difficult lol x x

Comment

Working...
                              X