This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTCC VXR Meet Brands Hatch thank you

I would just like to start of by thanking everyone for attending today and making the BTCC VXR meet such a great event. I would also like to thank Stu Harris & Andrew (Vauxhall Motorsport) for their support and providing us with entry tickets and infield parking, muchly appreciated by all looking forward to working with you both again on the next one . Chris (BO55VXR) for sorting out the meeting points, maps and times and hosting it plus organising your friend to set up a camera on route to Brands, thanks Roy, and Gavin (gavvxr) for setting up the great convoy route from Bluewater to Brands Hatch, 45 plus VXR's in convoy sure do turn heads, impressive sight
    I would also like to thank mother nature for holding off the rain until late in the afternoon when most had already left and to finish it off sorry to the Seat sports car club for getting in first and acquiring the "Little Yellow" VIP infield parking site
    Was great to see everyone really enjoying themselves on the day and even better to see such a huge turnout of cars, over 50 across the entire VXR range for the first VXR meet of its kind.
    Well done to Mike (MrMike) who travelled the furthest to join us (Aberdeen way) if anyone travelled further do let me know
    Very nice to see some VXR tuners joining us on the day, John and his crew from Thorney Motorsport and Jon and crew from Courtenay Sport
    thanks guys.
    Seeing that it was a great success Vauxhall have backed us for another BTCC VXR meet which will take place on the 30th July at Donington Park in Leics, i will be starting up a new thread for people to put their names down so we can get in early for infield parking.
    Once again thank you all for supporting the the VXR meet and VXRacing and i hope to see you all at Donington, for those who missed out today make sure you get your name down for the next
    Shane
    ps - there will be a dvd of the convoy and event that will be available for a small fee, more info will follow shortly.

Just wanted to agree , a big thanks to all who arranged a superb day. it was our first motorsport meet and we all loved it ....looking forward to the next one.
    thanks again
    Mark

Comment

Was looking for you all on the telly but alas VBH didn't let us see ;>
      Any Pictures...?
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X