This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from Blackpool

Well, after a bad start via the M6 - we had a great day with good eats at Senior's Fish n Chip shop

Thanks to Si Fletcher for organising, great turnout by the ST boys - thanks for joining us ( some great looking cars ) and special thanks must go to Moeman and his friends for the help onto the strip which is most appreciated !

ps> Moeman - can you sort the M6 next time - as it shot my schedule to pieces today - lol

Winner of the raffle was a VXR owner Ross ( RMW-VXR ) - well done for that, winning the £ 102.00 'winner takes all jackpot' !
    Last edited by R15VXR; 9 November 2009, 05:55 PM.
    sigpic

Really enjoyed the day shame my daughter needed a wee just as we entered the strip and i had to pull over and take her behind a bush. I rejoined the line of cars only to find I was on my own with no ST or VXR in sight.

Still she enjoyed herself and so did I. Looking forward the seeing the pics.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

any pictures?

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Awesome meet, looking forward to the next one tbh!
        Arden Astra VXR
        Black e92 320d
        Silver e92 335d
        Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
        Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

Nice meet and great drive through the lights. Was very strange being allowed to drive red lights while being waved at by police motorbikes.

Count me in for next year. Hats off to si for organising

Comment

thankyou for comeing
            FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
            182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
            "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

Comment

Yes had a fantastic day Quickest run through the lights ever!!!!!!

Twice through the lights and back home witin 2 1/2 hours

Great drive home with Burg FP08 and DICK01 pics are uploading just a couple for now

1. R15 Ready to set off to Blackpool (with his EEYORE umbrella)

2. I think this RO need some time in the sin bin for his obscene gestures in front of young children/ other VXRonline members

3. Crazy James did the chewing gum last until you got home?????

More pics to follow
              REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

lol
                sigpic

Comment

very good night for us as well,nice to meet the old owner of my burg and a big thanks to him and work m8s for the rd blocks etc
                  white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

had a great day after a bad start lol oh well never mind. like i say another great meet

Comment

that guy wasnt with us ...just some hoodie in the car park
                      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                        that guy wasnt with us ...just some hoodie in the car park
                        LOL, thats a prosthetic hand or Nicky has been photoshoping again - your fingers are never that long
                        sigpic

Comment

is it even a hand.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                            is it even a hand.....lol
                            Could be an unfed bunny rabbit ?
                            sigpic

Comment

looks like a left left left right turn signal i ...often confused with the victory rabit

Comment

Working...
                              X