This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pics - wings and wheels 29/8/10

Hey everyone, been looking through all the pics from the power fest and wow it looked like an awesome day! Wish I could have made it, but seen as my tickets were free for this show it seemed sensible to take the opportunity.

I don't know how my day compared to everyone who went to the power festival, but I had an awesome day anyway, and I still sort of got some track action driving down the runway and around part of the top gear track again which was awesome ....

And so I would like to share it with you all.....

So here we go:

Clean car ready to go:

And at the show:

And some proper cars ...

There was also a skyline owners club and a tvr club there with some nice motors.

Top gear cars:

and now the wings:

The awesome typhoon (eurofighter):

The only Vulcan in the world capable of flying:

Raf hawk:

And a raf hunter known as 'miss demeanour'

And if you look closely at these, you will see that they have people strapped to the top of them, the 'wing walkers':

There was also a harrier display jet, and the red arrows, along with many other stunt planes, all of which I have loads of videos of if anyone is interested. There are too many to upload them all on here lol.

The last thing I have is a couple of videos of me driving down the runway and around part of the top gear track....

Look out for the raf engineers lol.

We took two, one from my htc desire and one from amelias iPhone to compare the quality. I think hers is a little clearer though.....

Enjoy!

Htc desire, run 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Ua7YO5NKh_U

iPhone, run 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tSBI7MZKJkE

Thanks for looking

Lee
    Last edited by L3E_A_X; 30 August 2010, 01:47 PM.
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

some nice pics, looked like a great day....... your car sounds mint btw

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Originally posted by rich.corsa.vxr View Post
      some nice pics, looked like a great day....... your car sounds mint btw
      Thanks bud. Yer love the sound of it on full throttle lol. It's just the normal corsa remus
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Great day babe and good start on the second run babe. Shame ya couldn't catch the vxr8 haha. Just joking. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic View Post
          Great day babe and good start on the second run babe. Shame ya couldn't catch the vxr8 haha. Just joking. Xx
          lol. I think the start on the morning run was better.... yeah couldn't catch it, wasn't far behind though haha xx
          Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
            lol. I think the start on the morning run was better.... yeah couldn't catch it, wasn't far behind though haha xx
            Yer that's what I meant. The second run in the morning lol x

Comment

Working...
            X