Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics from trax..enjoy;) pic heavy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pics from trax..enjoy;) pic heavy


















    and one with my new numberplate

  • #2
    Good pics Steve

    Comment


    • #3
      cheers mate do you know what the white car with lambo doors is?? im not sure if it was a ascari??

      Comment


      • #4
        some good pics there mate

        looks like it was a good day out

        corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

        REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

        Comment


        • #5
          nice pics bud.
          sigpic
          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

          Comment


          • #6
            good pics mate look's like some very nice car's there
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

            '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              cheers mate do you know what the white car with lambo doors is?? im not sure if it was a ascari??
              Think its a K1 mate
              sigpic
              3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

              Comment


              • #8
                steve the photo with the vxr track car was talking to them at J21 services tonite when i was with paulk. he was telling me about the race at thruxton how a z370 took 2 of them out of the race

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
                  steve the photo with the vxr track car was talking to them at J21 services tonite when i was with paulk. he was telling me about the race at thruxton how a z370 took 2 of them out of the race
                  really thats not good silly z cars!! was it the vxr-r ? i only saw the back of it!! whens the operationcommencing

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                    really thats not good silly z cars!! was it the vxr-r ? i only saw the back of it!! whens the operationcommencing
                    no just a black astra vxr running 290 bhp he runs in the dunlop cup . he had to jig and rebuild the front end his mechanic was telling me . the operation commencing at the end of oct but shhhhhhh i not telling any one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ohch bet that was harch having to do that!! i got a inlet cam on the way now, then bonnet vents next oh and a reflash lol is the meet at the end of the month still on?? dont worry you wont be in hospital long lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                        ohch bet that was harch having to do that!! i got a inlet cam on the way now, then bonnet vents next oh and a reflash lol is the meet at the end of the month still on?? dont worry you wont be in hospital long lol
                        yep m8 still on . they say 3/4 days steve

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nice pics
                          ASTRA F GSI 16V

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            cool well ill see you at the meet if not sooner mate, ill have to get some grapes and lucozade for you pmsl

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              it will be after the sept meet but will still take your grapes and lucozade of you though

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X