• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics from trax..enjoy;) pic heavy

and one with my new numberplate

Good pics Steve

Comment

cheers mate do you know what the white car with lambo doors is?? im not sure if it was a ascari??

Comment

some good pics there mate

looks like it was a good day out

corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

nice pics bud.
          sigpic
          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

good pics mate look's like some very nice car's there
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              cheers mate do you know what the white car with lambo doors is?? im not sure if it was a ascari??
              Think its a K1 mate
              sigpic
              3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

steve the photo with the vxr track car was talking to them at J21 services tonite when i was with paulk. he was telling me about the race at thruxton how a z370 took 2 of them out of the race

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
                  steve the photo with the vxr track car was talking to them at J21 services tonite when i was with paulk. he was telling me about the race at thruxton how a z370 took 2 of them out of the race
                  really thats not good silly z cars!! was it the vxr-r ? i only saw the back of it!! whens the operationcommencing

Comment

really thats not good silly z cars!! was it the vxr-r ? i only saw the back of it!! whens the operationcommencing
                    no just a black astra vxr running 290 bhp he runs in the dunlop cup . he had to jig and rebuild the front end his mechanic was telling me . the operation commencing at the end of oct but shhhhhhh i not telling any one

Comment

ohch bet that was harch having to do that!! i got a inlet cam on the way now, then bonnet vents next oh and a reflash lol is the meet at the end of the month still on?? dont worry you wont be in hospital long lol

Comment

ohch bet that was harch having to do that!! i got a inlet cam on the way now, then bonnet vents next oh and a reflash lol is the meet at the end of the month still on?? dont worry you wont be in hospital long lol
                        yep m8 still on . they say 3/4 days steve

Comment

nice pics
                          ASTRA F GSI 16V

Comment

cool well ill see you at the meet if not sooner mate, ill have to get some grapes and lucozade for you pmsl

Comment

it will be after the sept meet but will still take your grapes and lucozade of you though

Comment

Working...
                              X