This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Meet 21/09/14

Here are a few of the shots that I took from yeterday's cross region meet in Perth. I haven't had a chance to process them much and will, in time, slap up a few HDR versions of some of the better ones.

Great to meet everyone and share experiences and knowledge and to finally put names, faces and cars together. Mine is the GTC VXR btw. I haven't yet processed all the images and will add to the thread if and when I get a chance. Sorry if I didn't get your ar and I never actually took some of the closer detail images that I intended to take...

**WARNING - PIC HEAVY**

Last edited by MRizzle; 22 September 2014, 06:31 PM.
    Astra J GTC , Aero Kit, Summit White, LED DRLs, LED reg bulbs, private plate

Comment

Epic pics here!

That white Nurb Corsa rear pic was sick!
      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Thanks Captain! There were SO many nice cars on display.

Comment

Very nice - wish I could have made it! No insignia VXRs there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current owner of '15 BMW 5 Series M Sport

Previous owner of Insignia VXR 2.8T V6 4X4 Saloon

Comment

Great pictures! 👍👌

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Perth Meet 21/09/14

Nope not a one JDX-VXR. There were a few models missing from the line up, maybe next time. Like Pokemon, I gotta catch them all.

Thanks helter_skelter. I know that Kieran will have some belters to share.

Comment

Brilliant pics mate and nice motor myn is the black astra that was there was a good turn out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MRizzle View Post
                    Nope not a one JDX-VXR. There were a few models missing from the line up, maybe next time. Like Pokemon, I gotta catch them all.

Thanks helter_skelter. I know that Kieran will have some belters to share.
                    Oooo will look forward to those then!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the first vxr meet when the vectra matched the astra h for numbers lol

Great photos guys
                      Vectra

Comment

Perth Meet 21/09/14

Only the one J though! Great to see so many awesome cars though.

Comment

Great pics! Mine's the astra nurburgring. Thanks to all who attended...it was a great day!

Comment

Superb photo's Riz I took a whole load but when I got home, my SD card had wiped all photos I took from the meet and also from my trip to Ben Nevis the week before. So, so gutted
                            Blue SMD Conversion, Team Heko wind deflectors, rear Corsa & Vauxhall debadge, private number plate, HID conversion, interior LED lighting conversion

Corsa

Comment

awesome pics good day for a meet and was a good laugh, shame we couldn't get higher attendance

Comment

Working...
                              X