This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvs 2015

I'll start it off.... Got loads more on my camera, just need to transfer them, these are off my phone.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    2012 Technical Grey, Saloon, Unlimited model , FULL heated leather, dual climate, 20" Alloys wrapped in Toyo rubber..... Rare as colour !!

Some nice pics here pal!

What time did you get?
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]image.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      2012 Technical Grey, Saloon, Unlimited model , FULL heated leather, dual climate, 20" Alloys wrapped in Toyo rubber..... Rare as colour !!

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]image.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
        Attached Files

Comment

A time not printable......... First time on the strip.......

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]image.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's what I have, all off of my phone so quality might not be great!

Comment

Comment

Some nice photos there
                  Last edited by jiraffe; 8 June 2015, 05:07 PM.
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  I am pretty awesome.
                  BOOM
                  the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Nice pics, I do alot of work on the blue signum

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

I loved the boot & the big Lego bricks inside the signum Dan

Comment

Hey guys I raced an Arden blue Corsa Vxr with ksports, roll cage, bucket seats and it was stripped out, anyone know who it was? This is my car. Would love to have alook at his progress thread if he has one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably Craig's corsa, build thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ead-(pic-heavy)

Comment

I was down on the cduk stand, saw a few people taking pictures of mine but yet to see any online.

Did anyone see me run on the strip? Again I've had a couple of videos but if anyone has any or pictures id love to see them!

White VXR Clubsport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackering View Post

I was down on the cduk stand, saw a few people taking pictures of mine but yet to see any online.

Did anyone see me run on the strip? Again I've had a couple of videos but if anyone has any or pictures id love to see them!

For £35 quid you could have bought a CD with Blacketts pictures on near the sign on office, if you have a chat with them before you go down and ask them to get a few more pics then it makes the CD worthwhile to buy. I didn't run this year but normally when I do there is about 35-40 pics so it makes each pic about a quid.

Russ

The Red Baron Progress Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X