This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 VXR Power Events - Thruxton Pictures

Feel free to add yours but pictures are on Twitter and the VXR Facebook page

More to be uploaded.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

No photos from me I'm afraid - but thanks to all involved for a fantastic time today.

Comment

Thruxton Power Events

Just got home, what a brilliant day a big thank you to all concerned. Was good to catch up with familiar faces and meet some new ones as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Just saying overnight in Andover now ready for the morning. Buzzing!'

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

I went to Thruxton this afternoon and was part of the 'Silver' Session.

Instructors were top notch and taking the new Corsa E out was really good; You forget how capable these cars are on track and today really reinforces that.

The lunch, staff, crazy karts and simulator were all good as was the banter with regular staff who recognise an infamous face

All in all, a fantastic day; Cheers guys and girls
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90
            Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
            sigpic
            Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
            South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Had a fantastic time today. Thoroughly enjoyed the day and the Instructors I had were very relaxed so felt very comfortable.......even when I took one of the Astra's rallying along the grass at 120 going a little too quickly on one of the bends, kept my foot down and did not slow down which the Instructor laughed at as my response was weeeeeeee rather than oh s***.

Made the mistake of forgetting it was heavier than the Corsa after throwing a couple of them round, oops.

Thank you and looking forward to next year.
              Chilli Orange Corsa Nurburgring, No. 011

sigpic

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed
                Weather was kind to you too

Comment

Currently waiting for our session in Glorious Sunshine... It very quiet without Dougie here... lol

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Comment

Just got back from this mornings session. Brilliant event as per usual.

Have to say my biggest surprise was how good the New Corsa VXR is. I was unimpressed with the Clubsport last year but the New version is very very good.

Astra J again got the most attention from me and I'll be having one next year...

Cheers Dougie!

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DV1989 View Post
                      Had a fantastic time today. Thoroughly enjoyed the day and the Instructors I had were very relaxed so felt very comfortable.......even when I took one of the Astra's rallying along the grass at 120 going a little too quickly on one of the bends, kept my foot down and did not slow down which the Instructor laughed at as my response was weeeeeeee rather than oh s***.

Made the mistake of forgetting it was heavier than the Corsa after throwing a couple of them round, oops.

Thank you and looking forward to next year.
                      lol reminds me back in 2013 at oulton park when i took Euan Hankey flat out side ways tank slapper coming out off foulstons chicane going up towards hilltop in the racing corsa vxr's he soiled himself slightly then laughed afterwards saying nice car control mate lol
                      Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

A massive thanks to the Power Events team.. Another excellent day was had...

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Comment

Originally posted by peterjamesclark View Post
                          lol reminds me back in 2013 at oulton park when i took Euan Hankey flat out side ways tank slapper coming out off foulstons chicane going up towards hilltop in the racing corsa vxr's he soiled himself slightly then laughed afterwards saying nice car control mate lol
                          Lol, think we all do it and very easily done and I am sure they get at least one of us a session doing an oops moment. I felt sorry for the Car as it had only done 214 miles when I got in it and then fed it grass chunks
                          Chilli Orange Corsa Nurburgring, No. 011

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DV1989 View Post
                            Lol, think we all do it and very easily done and I am sure they get at least one of us a session doing an oops moment. I felt sorry for the Car as it had only done 214 miles when I got in it and then fed it grass chunks
                            I was on the performance school only did 4 laps and i had killed the car no drive no clutch no coolant then had to use the spare one lol
                            Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

2015 VXR Power Events - Thruxton Pictures

Great day out today and first time driving VXRs on track
                              Credit to Vauxhall for a well organised and friendly day
                              Travelled all the way from NI to try it and well worth the effort !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Peth; 25 June 2015, 08:07 PM.
                              Arden Blue astra VXR, Stage 3 Courtenay Sport map, Courtenay Full CDTI direct intake, Courtenay intercooler, Piper 3in exhaust, quaife LSD, sachs uprated clutch, uprated 6th gear bearings, KW variant 3 suspension, TD Pro race 1.2 wheels, braided ss brake lines, check control, Insignia WJ, Parrott Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                              X