Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheshire meet pics

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheshire meet pics

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben-ger...98236924/show/

  • #2
    Assume not uploaded yet as a black screen?


    Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

    Comment


    • #3
      Great pics as usual Ben

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        great pictures! looks like a good day out!

        i love the picture of the white r8, that could easily be a press shot imo!

        and i like the picture of you following the red vxr, and in the corner of the picture you can see your sat nav with a little red car in the middle of it, it looks as though the sat nav knows what you're following!
        STEINMETZ'D 2004 CORSA 'C' Z12XE
        2008 ASTRA VXR
        2003 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi TYPE UK

        Comment


        • #5
          DOH still cant see them, is there a programme needed to open them?


          Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jenga View Post
            DOH still cant see them, is there a programme needed to open them?
            Hiya mate

            I think it may because you havent got Adobe Flash Player installed or its OOD or something is wrong with your installed version ??

            Try this - install latest version direct from manufacturer;

            http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

            Added
            infact - use the UK site instead to dowmload & install from !

            http://www.adobe.com/uk/
            Last edited by R15VXR; 3 November 2008, 12:40 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
              Hiya mate

              I think it may because you havent got Adobe Flash Player installed or its OOD or something is wrong with your installed version ??

              Try this - install latest version direct from manufacturer;

              http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

              Added
              infact - use the UK site instead to dowmload & install from !

              http://www.adobe.com/uk/
              Thanks, yeah I am at work have only have adobe 6 on my comp, colleague has latest and can view there.

              I will check them when I get home now rather than spend 30 minutes looking over his shoulder.

              Initial thoughts are they look really good pics - GOOD WORK :-)


              Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

              Comment


              • #8
                Got it working.

                Lovely pics, really nice.

                Will there be any more pics and any videos as I saw you hanging out of the car with the video cam (scary occupation).


                Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

                Comment


                • #9
                  whoa lovin the bonnet vents on the arden astra!! who does that belong to??
                  Astra Edition #105
                  Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    some cracking pics there Ben as usual


                    Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                    Got it working.

                    Lovely pics, really nice.

                    Will there be any more pics and any videos as I saw you hanging out of the car with the video cam (scary occupation).
                    Pics should be up tonight

                    Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    whoa lovin the bonnet vents on the arden astra!! who does that belong to??
                    Percy's vxr is his screen name

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                      Great pics as usual Ben

                      Cheers

                      Originally posted by Smiffie View Post
                      great pictures! looks like a good day out!

                      i love the picture of the white r8, that could easily be a press shot imo!

                      and i like the picture of you following the red vxr, and in the corner of the picture you can see your sat nav with a little red car in the middle of it, it looks as though the sat nav knows what you're following!
                      Thanks, wish it was good enough to be a press shot . The red car on the Tomtom is a Red Astra VXR , I made it on photoshop for the tomtom, if you've got a tomtom I can send it over?

                      Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                      Got it working.

                      Lovely pics, really nice.

                      Will there be any more pics and any videos as I saw you hanging out of the car with the video cam (scary occupation).
                      Cheers, weren't me hanging out the car tho, it was Ezztate


                      Originally posted by V6 Estate View Post
                      some cracking pics there Ben as usual
                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will get to know who is who soon enough, sorry for mistaking you for a female LMAO

                        Well got to say the pics are great, I especially like the ones with me in them, I think I make them look good :-)


                        Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                          whoa lovin the bonnet vents on the arden astra!! who does that belong to??
                          That would be PERCY's VXR !

                          Nice aint it
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrben View Post
                            The red car on the Tomtom is a Red Astra VXR , I made it on photoshop for the tomtom, if you've got a tomtom I can send it over?
                            i have a garmin sat nav

                            if it could still work then yeah send it over!
                            STEINMETZ'D 2004 CORSA 'C' Z12XE
                            2008 ASTRA VXR
                            2003 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi TYPE UK

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X