This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockingham piccie's.

I haven't got any cause i kept forgetting my camera everytime i went to the car
    I just wanna see every one elses

Great day by the way, i actually spoke to a few of you this time

A select few of the 203 pictures..

Comment

Ouch!!!

Comment

oh dear what happened to that
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
          Ouch!!!

Oh dear, that didn't happen to involve a Monaro with a rather sqaushed front that I saw driving out whilst we were driving in earlier did it?

Whoops. Monaro looked like it came off worse though. Unlucky if it was both involved. Nothing that can't be fixed I'd imagine.

Comment

Yeh Ouch! What did the other guy look like?

Okay for all you guys that didn't catch the drivers chat and even if you did, I got video of Tom's and Fabrizio chat/interview in the VX drivers lounge after races 1 & 2.

Select one of these, all the same thing, 3 minutes long.

Low res: http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~bsne...hat_LowRes.wmv 11.2 MBytes.

High res: http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~bsne...Chat_HiRes.wmv 32.8 MBytes.

These are best viewed in Windows Media Player 11.

Hope you enjoy, Tom had quite a lot to say!

Comment

Yes it was the front of a "Monactra". The Monaro was obviously envious of the Vectra's boot size and decide to do something about it.

Fortunately, only the cars were damaged (and some pride) and despite both drivers were unhurt, but a little pee'd off (I know I would be)

Reports from the Monaro are that the although the front end was looking pretty squashed, it was still drivable, all the fluids on the road was just the Air-Con system as the A/C condensor was fractured.

Best wishes to the two parties and hope your cars are restorted to full shining glory as swift as possible

Comment

Did that interviewer remind anyone else of Alan Partridge?

Comment

Me -

I thought that aswell

Comment

Does Fabs have a nervous twitch, or does he just enjoy eating the inside of his face?

Comment

Originally posted by MOSE
                      Does Fabs have a nervous twitch, or does he just enjoy eating the inside of his face?
                      Paul i got 27 head shots and only 2 were straight faced....
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                        Originally posted by MOSE
                        Paul i got 27 head shots and only 2 were straight faced....
                        I can well believe that mate. From all of the interviews I have seen with him, I reckon he could make a living out of imitating Phil Cool.

Comment

Rockingham smash

Red Vectra VXR will be back on the road within the next 3 weeks, just waiting for parts ! ! ! can't wait to get it back I have been given a 1.2 Ford ( what have I done to deserve this ) all in all no one hurt except our pride and joy.

Comment

Interesting choice of Avatar there mate...

Hope you back properly mobile soon.... A 1.2 Corsa....bummer

Comment

Re: Rockingham smash

Originally posted by cae2020
                              Red Vectra VXR will be back on the road within the next 3 weeks, just waiting for parts ! ! ! can't wait to get it back I have been given a 1.2 Ford ( what have I done to deserve this ) all in all no one hurt except our pride and joy.
                              Sorry to hear that cae2020....

Hope she looks better than before...
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X