This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boston modified car show

BOSTON MODIFIED HAS RELOCATED FOR AUGUST 2011 Its now to be held at Bank House Farm, Common Road, Moulton Seas End PE12 6LF

The show is open for all club stands for all Classic, Hot Rod, Custom and Modified Cars. The show is designed for owners to show of their Cars whilst raising money for the charity L.I.V.E.S.

Admission to show your vehicle is FREE. Club Stands are FREE, but a list will be required of drivers or cars to be on your stand to allow adequate room.

Prizes will be available in different categories. Full catering and ammenaties will be available. Music supplied by the awesome Vitality. No admission prices! Also lots fun for all the family including bouncy castle and other activities. Exhibitors entry on Saturday 20th, and in place and static by 10.30am in readiness for show opening at 11am. Public entry from 11am - 4pm approx.

For further information or to show your vehicle or club stand contact us on [email protected] let all your friends and fellow club members know of this event and we look forward to seeing you all there.

just some of the trade stands and amusements attending this event
    Richard Young - Photographer
    Get Wrapped - Vinyl Designs Limited
    Vitality - Music and Entertainment
    Pidds - Water zorbing + 50cc Quad Bikes
    M-Hop - 18ft X 18ft Bouncy Castle + Human Gyroscope

Just think, the more people you tell about our show the more people will attend.

please get your names down if you want to attend this event so we can allocate enough room and please remember this is a charity event

if anyone is interested i will ring up and sort out the clubstand
    Last edited by cranky1; 16 August 2011, 03:44 PM. Reason: missed info

Sounds good! I'm not near Boston anymore so I doubt I will make it. Sounds good tho

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

awsome!!!!
      Live Fast..............

Comment

is anyone up for this event as need to know numbers to allocate enough room for every1 this is a charity event and the more cars that turn up the better for the public which means the more they donate

Comment

Working...
        X