This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meets??

Just wondering if there is any meets coming up soon??

Hasnt been one in months! Get it organised lol

Comment

We are looking for a new RO at present for the area.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ination-Thread

If anyone is interested and wants to organise a few meets get your name down.
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

just wondering if there is any coming up, am movin to east mids soon and wantd 2 av at least 1 meet i made it to

Comment

Originally posted by NRBG455 View Post
          just wondering if there is any coming up, am movin to east mids soon and wantd 2 av at least 1 meet i made it to
          Sorry everyone, aint got of to a great start with this regional organiser bit.. been so busy over the last few months sorting things out that i aint had a chance to get on to this properly.

I think a meet next weekend would be great, didnt hear from many people at carrickfergus show so it would be nice to meet up an put faces to names of the website at a meet..?

Am open to suggestions on date, time and location..

Anybody got any suggestions..?

Would love to get a meet sorted in a good town to do a few laps in a VXR convoy after

Comment

Originally posted by Kinloch52 View Post
            Sorry everyone, aint got of to a great start with this regional organiser bit.. been so busy over the last few months sorting things out that i aint had a chance to get on to this properly.

I think a meet next weekend would be great, didnt hear from many people at carrickfergus show so it would be nice to meet up an put faces to names of the website at a meet..?

Am open to suggestions on date, time and location..

Anybody got any suggestions..?

Would love to get a meet sorted in a good town to do a few laps in a VXR convoy after
            I'm not about for the next few weekends but fire away and see who is interested.

Perhaps fire up a suggested location and time and see what sort of interest you get?

Comment

yep il support ya m8 defo up 4 convoy and am same as garath bizy moven nxt weeknd but il work round you m8, was at the car show in carrick saw 2 other burgs but as you say couldnt put any names to faces, my burg should be ready to go by end of week with full hybrid setup and exhaust cam in to, lookn forward to showen it off. am moving 2 derby soon so needs 2 be soon for me.
              Last edited by NRBG455; 18 October 2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NRBG455 View Post
                yep il support ya m8 defo up 4 convoy and am same as garath bizy moven nxt weeknd but il work round you m8, was at the car show in carrick saw 2 other burgs but as you say couldnt put any names to faces, my burg should be ready to go by end of week with full hybrid setup and exhaust cam in to, lookn forward to showen it off. am moving 2 derby soon so needs 2 be soon for me.
                Yeah am def up for it an gettin it going, just need the best date an location that will suit everyone to get the best turnout possible

Comment

im from outside cookstown, any meets comin up??

Comment

Originally posted by jim86 View Post
                    im from outside cookstown, any meets comin up??
                    Slightly off topic but did I meet you on the ballinderry road at the bridge a few weeks ago, there was a red VXR coming out of Derrycrin direction.

Comment

Aye that's me worky! So that's what the piper sounds like! Lol. Just wish now you had opened her up more on your way past till I heard it in full glory! Lol. Do you be in cookstown much?

Comment

Originally posted by jim86 View Post
                        Aye that's me worky! So that's what the piper sounds like! Lol. Just wish now you had opened her up more on your way past till I heard it in full glory! Lol. Do you be in cookstown much?
                        I was in fuel conservation mode

Don't be up in Cookstown very often anymore, I pop up visiting every couple of weeks or so. Living in Belfast due to work.

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
                          I was in fuel conservation mode

Don't be up in Cookstown very often anymore, I pop up visiting every couple of weeks or so. Living in Belfast due to work.
                          Lol. It's not easy to conserve the fuel in the vixer, feel like I've put on at least 2stone on my right foot since I bought it! Lol. Hopefully I'll meet you on the road again so I can get to hear that piper in action!

Comment

I'm sure we will meet somewhere again

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
                              I'm sure we will meet somewhere again
                              Lol I'm sure we will! Is your reg REZ or is that another silver one I've seen about???

Comment

Working...
                              X