Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder - Petrolheadz car show @ VX plant on Sunday

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reminder - Petrolheadz car show @ VX plant on Sunday

    Petrolheadz car show based at the Vauxhall Plant in Ellesmere Port

    "A hot new show for a new decade. Petrolheadz car show will feature some of the best show cars, amazing entertainment and lots of show offers to help you modify your ride in style."

    http://www.petrolheadzshow.co.uk/
    1. VXRDean
    2. Percy
    3. R15 VXR
    4. Bricky
    5. Avo
    6. ross08
    Last edited by VXRDean; 24 July 2010, 01:02 PM.


  • #2
    This is tomorrow guys Should be a good day out

    Comment


    • #3
      Bump for today.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seen you 3 there today. Cars looked good

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by f4af100uk View Post
          Seen you 3 there today. Cars looked good
          Cheers mate, didnt see you tho.

          Comment


          • #6
            Car wasn't back together in time as had the manifold rewelded on sat.

            So I went with the dragster fellas in the corner.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by f4af100uk View Post
              Car wasn't back together in time as had the manifold rewelded on sat.

              So I went with the dragster fellas in the corner.
              Why does your manifold need re welding??
              Seen that dragster looked awesome!

              Comment


              • #8
                The brace underneath had broke and the weight of the turbo had cause no3 + 4 to crack by the flange and it was blowing like a trooper.

                Hell yeah it is! 1/4 mile in 7.5 seconds at 190mph


                Your cars were really close getting over that bump when youz were leaving.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by f4af100uk View Post
                  The brace underneath had broke and the weight of the turbo had cause no3 + 4 to crack by the flange and it was blowing like a trooper.

                  Hell yeah it is! 1/4 mile in 7.5 seconds at 190mph


                  Your cars were really close getting over that bump when youz were leaving.
                  yeah my splitter just about misses, HUGE ordeal trying to leave the show, we had to kick up a big fuss just to leave the place, like a prison!!! well who do they think they are trying to keep us in there till 5 spoke to the organiser who said "you are not going anywhere till 5" guess we proved her wrong!
                  Lucky to get on lookers stand tho!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah was a very stupid idea trying to keep everyone till 5.

                    Not sure it was worth £10 either but i was happy to pay it to hope it comes back next year twice as big.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by f4af100uk View Post
                      Yeah was a very stupid idea trying to keep everyone till 5.

                      Not sure it was worth £10 either but i was happy to pay it to hope it comes back next year twice as big.

                      Yeah just hope they think twice about trying to keep people locked in till 5, as it wasn't good enough to stay that long !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It wasn't bad for a first attempt lets hope they make it bigger and better next year.
                        I saw the three of you trying to get out , what a bunch of to**ers they were trying to stop you leaving

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X