X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my pipes

Hey

Anyone from Manchester (I live in Prestwich) available to come and check my boost pipes? Ive checked most of them and cant see anything, but my boost isnt running right I dont think and on gear change I get quite an audible tshhh. Would really appreciate it

danny
    Arden Astra VXR - Mods: Stage 2 EDS 286.3bhp / 357.7lbft, Milltek race LOUD exhaust, Whiteline adjustable RARB, 6000k HIDs, Percy CDTI, Powerpipe + Tophat, Oil restrictor bolt + breather box, Debadged, Arden boot strip, Team HEKO wind deflectors, Private plate

May be easier to whip it across to MPG in Middlewich?
    Easier to check on ramps etc.

Comment

its one of the pipes underneath mate , it was same on mine , usually u get like a turkey gobble noise , they can come off for whatever reason , should just be a case of popping it back on , like he says take it mpg
      sigpic
      Custom Turbo Back - oil restrictor - gloss black trims -Quaife LSD - DAPS
      www.regal-auto.co.uk

Comment

Ive checked all the pipes (I think) and read numerous threads where people have said the same, only to find they missed the one that has popped off.. Ive even been under the car and checked the ones that go into the small plastic box. A guy at work recommended mpg and middlewich, how much will they charge to check em?
        Arden Astra VXR - Mods: Stage 2 EDS 286.3bhp / 357.7lbft, Milltek race LOUD exhaust, Whiteline adjustable RARB, 6000k HIDs, Percy CDTI, Powerpipe + Tophat, Oil restrictor bolt + breather box, Debadged, Arden boot strip, Team HEKO wind deflectors, Private plate

Comment

Not sure. Not much. Ian's a decent guy.

Say you are a member on here.

Give him a ring and ask.

Comment

Yeah reckon I'll just take it down next week, nice 50min drive! Can also check out my exhaust as it seems to be chuffing and I aint got a clue why

Comment

You know if I wasn't in Wales on holiday I'd have a noesy

If like your saying your gettingthe turkey gobble and all your hoses are where they should be I could only imagine a split hose or maybe your oe recirc valve

Comment

It's not exactly the turkey noise, its just a high pitched whistle like a quiet dump valve.. A guy I know at vaux is getting one of the mechanics to look hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by danneh View Post
                  Hey

Anyone from Manchester (I live in Prestwich) available to come and check my boost pipes? Ive checked most of them and cant see anything, but my boost isnt running right I dont think and on gear change I get quite an audible tshhh. Would really appreciate it

danny
                  I got that sound when my Recirc' valve diagraphm ripped
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X