Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPG Bday Bash / Open day - Sunday 3rd October 2010 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG Bday Bash / Open day - Sunday 3rd October 2010 ?

Anyone got any info on this as me and my bro might go

Interested if there will be any discount on EDS maps.

Full details - HERE

Total Vauxhall will be in attendance and the best 10 cars on the Rolling Road will feature in a subsequent edition
    Last edited by R15VXR; 17 September 2010, 04:05 PM.

I'll be up for a meet at mpg but this is the first I have heard

Comment

They have an Open Day every year fella - still awaiting details myself from Ian as I ask him about this at Castle Combe. Its usually around 11 Sept
      sigpic

Comment

Sound then I'll be up fr going

Comment

Just looked at mpg website then and it says last years was on a Sunday, I hope that's the same this year as me and my mate both need mapping so if there's discounts for booking on the day I'd defo be up fr that.

Comment

The Astra needs a run out, so will try and get down there, forgot it was on.

Chris

Comment

Gonna start looking for an astra vxr this week, so hopefully have a new car by then, then I'll show my face
              Corsa d Sri

Comment

If you let me know as soon as the i get get the aoc guys down and make it a good day

Comment

any news on this yet,mines booked in for some work there anyway on 17th sept so if theres an open day may change booking if theres discount at the open day,lol
                  Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

oooo id like to go to

Comment

I rang them last week and they said no open day is on, was hoping for that aswell need to book in for remap ha

Comment

I got a email from them today saying there trying to work one out and will get back to me when theyve sorted it.

They gotta do a open day as its a good meet and a time to have a good chat the guys

Comment

Dunno why she told me that then, not sure why it would be kept quiet?

Comment

Maybe there not sure if they can fit it in and are trying to work it out to plan one?

Im sure if MPG are able to hold one they will

Comment

Ok, I've followed this up at originally it has always been around the 11th September

Anyway, MPG have told me for everyone to pencil in - Sunday 26th September

I'm sure in the coming week, MPG will be on confirming what special deals they are doing etc...on the day
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X