This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint correction

Am mate of mine is after having paint correction done as he has loads of swerls all over the car, he asked I I know of any place that do this around north west, as I don't I thought I would ask you guys to see if any of you know of anywhere he lives in Widnes so local if poss or a mobile company

Cheers

finer details in rochdale do very good work,(and i do it part time(ha ha)) but i imagine theres load of detailing co's nearer to you
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

How much do they charge, he sort of got me wanting mine doing price depending ha is it expensive?

Comment

give em a call to discuss,if you just want correction it wont be as much as a bespoke detail.....but none of it is cheap if you want it done by a proffesional mate its a time consuming job but a good machine polish can change a cars appearance by a lot.

Comment

This guy is good - he's in Bolton ...

http://www.obsessivecardetailing.co.uk/
          Bluefin Stage 1

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
            give em a call to discuss,if you just want correction it wont be as much as a bespoke detail.....but none of it is cheap if you want it done by a proffesional mate its a time consuming job but a good machine polish can change a cars appearance by a lot.
            It may just be a machine polish for mine coz mine ain't that bad just a few swirls, is there any1 about on here that does this sort of thing on the cheap for fellow vixer owners ha

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
              It may just be a machine polish for mine coz mine ain't that bad just a few swirls, is there any1 about on here that does this sort of thing on the cheap for fellow vixer owners ha
              if you come to mine ill do it for ya for a few beers

Comment

Matthew at Off Your Marks is one of the best detailers in the country and he's based near warrington.

http://www.offyourmarks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Jk View Post
                  Matthew at Off Your Marks is one of the best detailers in the country and he's based near warrington.

http://www.offyourmarks.co.uk
                  yeh his work looks v good stig and if hes one of the best in country you wont go wrong mate, and nearer to you ,good shout ben.

Comment

Couldn't get hold of Matthew so rang dave broomfield (the valet man from aoc) he gave me a great price for a good detail clean and machine polish, has any1 seen his work, he seemed a real nice bloke on the phone and was really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
                      Couldn't get hold of Matthew so rang dave broomfield (the valet man from aoc) he gave me a great price for a good detail clean and machine polish, has any1 seen his work, he seemed a real nice bloke on the phone and was really helpful
                      Tbh Matthew is always snowed under. Maybe worth emailing him or trying again.

Comment

Here's some pictures of my work

M5 interior

And a bit of a one off

Hope this helps

Dave

Comment

Working...
                        X