M5 interior

And a bit of a one off

Hope this helps

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Ben Jk
    replied
    Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
    Couldn't get hold of Matthew so rang dave broomfield (the valet man from aoc) he gave me a great price for a good detail clean and machine polish, has any1 seen his work, he seemed a real nice bloke on the phone and was really helpful
    Tbh Matthew is always snowed under. Maybe worth emailing him or trying again.

Leave a comment:

• I_AM_THE_STIG
    replied
    Couldn't get hold of Matthew so rang dave broomfield (the valet man from aoc) he gave me a great price for a good detail clean and machine polish, has any1 seen his work, he seemed a real nice bloke on the phone and was really helpful

Leave a comment:

• Novus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Jk View Post
    Matthew at Off Your Marks is one of the best detailers in the country and he's based near warrington.

http://www.offyourmarks.co.uk
    yeh his work looks v good stig and if hes one of the best in country you wont go wrong mate, and nearer to you ,good shout ben.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Jk
    replied
    Matthew at Off Your Marks is one of the best detailers in the country and he's based near warrington.

http://www.offyourmarks.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Novus
    replied
    Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
    It may just be a machine polish for mine coz mine ain't that bad just a few swirls, is there any1 about on here that does this sort of thing on the cheap for fellow vixer owners ha
    if you come to mine ill do it for ya for a few beers

Leave a comment:

• I_AM_THE_STIG
    replied
    Originally posted by robinho View Post
    give em a call to discuss,if you just want correction it wont be as much as a bespoke detail.....but none of it is cheap if you want it done by a proffesional mate its a time consuming job but a good machine polish can change a cars appearance by a lot.
    It may just be a machine polish for mine coz mine ain't that bad just a few swirls, is there any1 about on here that does this sort of thing on the cheap for fellow vixer owners ha

Leave a comment:

• Sooty
    replied
    This guy is good - he's in Bolton ...

http://www.obsessivecardetailing.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Novus
    replied
    give em a call to discuss,if you just want correction it wont be as much as a bespoke detail.....but none of it is cheap if you want it done by a proffesional mate its a time consuming job but a good machine polish can change a cars appearance by a lot.

Leave a comment:

• I_AM_THE_STIG
    replied
    How much do they charge, he sort of got me wanting mine doing price depending ha is it expensive?

Leave a comment:

• Novus
    replied
    finer details in rochdale do very good work,(and i do it part time(ha ha)) but i imagine theres load of detailing co's nearer to you

Leave a comment:

• I_AM_THE_STIG
    started a topic Paint correction

Paint correction

Am mate of mine is after having paint correction done as he has loads of swerls all over the car, he asked I I know of any place that do this around north west, as I don't I thought I would ask you guys to see if any of you know of anywhere he lives in Widnes so local if poss or a mobile company

Cheers
Working...
X