This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget to wave

Picking up MK60 AOS Arden blue Corsa VXR, in a few hours dont forget to wave if you see me around Rochdale/Manchester area

Originally posted by ICY View Post
    Picking up MK60 AOS Arden blue Corsa VXR, in a few hours dont forget to wave if you see me around Rochdale/Manchester area

Will be looking out for you, will you be coming to the illuminations with us
    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

When is it, I will see if we are free, I wont be able to drive for a few weeks due to going for an operation tomorrow so no chance if its soon

Comment

When is it, I will see if we are free, I wont be able to drive for a few weeks due to going for an operation tomorrow so no chance if its soon
        16th October so just over a month of recovery time
        Details here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ight=blackpool

Comment

Where you based mate?!

Pm if you don't wanna post there's alot from the Rochdale Manchester area lol

Comment

Bamford in rochdale, just off Bury road

I will try to get there Nicky, it depends, sometimes they stop driving for 6 weeks I am hoping it will only be a couple of weeks at the most wont find out more until after my operation tomorrow.

Comment

I will try to get there Nicky, it depends, sometimes they stop driving for 6 weeks I am hoping it will only be a couple of weeks at the most wont find out more until after my operation tomorrow.
              Ok no prob. make sure you make the most of this evening plenty of driving and plenty of pics and good luck with your Op. hope everything goes ok and yoy back behind the wheel soon

Spot you soon

Comment

You won't spot Nicky,you'l hear her first.

Comment

lol......... it's common this operation lark and vxr drivers.....

Hope all goes well.....

Comment

Originally posted by 'Posh Bird' View Post
                    lol......... it's common this operation lark and vxr drivers.....

Hope all goes well.....

LOL.Don't get "limp mode".

Comment

Bamford in rochdale, just off Bury road

I'm up and down bury road all the time!!

Comment

Will keep an eye open, cant believe I never see any VXRs round here

Comment

Working...
                        X