This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatton park car show

just wondering if any one off here going there this weekend 5th ?

from what i heard its just classics but meant to be loads there and its gonna be a hot day so why not eh
    Team Heko wind deflectors,18' TD 1.2's (gloss black -wrapped in Eagle f1's),Eanon head unit,Gloss black fog surrounds, and griffin badge,Carbon wrapped interior and boot strip,Lamix yellow foglight tints,parking sensors,courtenay heat shield, Piper 3" turbo back with sports cat and 1 silencer, BI-xenon headlights

Originally posted by vanquish View Post
    just wondering if any one off here going there this weekend 5th ?

from what i heard its just classics but meant to be loads there and its gonna be a hot day so why not eh

We dont normally attend things like this, however with it been this weekend, most will prefer to go watch the BTCC at OP - hth

Are you considering coming to CPOP in July ???
    sigpic

Comment

yeahh i dont tbh, just my mate wants to go and i thought why not! just seeing if any one was never mind lol. when is it in july?
      do you guys ever meet up around chester or coast way ? (the peple from this area i mean) or mainly just got to the big meets like most people are going this weekend to btcc
      Team Heko wind deflectors,18' TD 1.2's (gloss black -wrapped in Eagle f1's),Eanon head unit,Gloss black fog surrounds, and griffin badge,Carbon wrapped interior and boot strip,Lamix yellow foglight tints,parking sensors,courtenay heat shield, Piper 3" turbo back with sports cat and 1 silencer, BI-xenon headlights

Comment

The Tatton Park show is a good day especially this weather - lovely tan to be had looking at some nice metal

CPOP is similar but you get to see the cars moving and in all fairness the quality of vehicle on display is epic here -

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...geant-of-Power

And here
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=cpop+photos

Rich has some Evo Triangle runs - which are well attended across the border.
        Another date for you to consider is 20th July when the VXR Power Events come to Oulton park (come and say hello as there will be a load of us there)
        Last edited by IanJ; 3 June 2011, 08:16 PM.

Astra

Comment

Like Ian says - if you like the Tatton shows you will love CPOP as it has the new and the old. I call it the Goodwood of the North

Tried organising to these types of event before, but we just dont get much response im afraid......

Refer to the CPOP threads for further details...........
          sigpic

Comment

okay cheers mate. deffo consider coming to the power event and the othe one ! be good to meet some of you guys and your cars B)

Comment

Originally posted by vanquish View Post
              okay cheers mate. deffo consider coming to the power event and the othe one ! be good to meet some of you guys and your cars B)
              There's a good bunch, nice cross section of ages etc - see you at one of them

Astra

Comment

Working...
              X