This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to our region - Members & Meets etc

Hi all, as I have just been elected Regional Organiser for this region, I would just like to introduce myself to you and I hope you will all support me in this aim, as I will you.

What I would like to do 1st, is get some idea where everybody and who is active, so we can start planning various meets around our region. Its a huge area, so 1 or 2 sub meets / gatherings possibly may not be enough IMO. However lets wait and see where everyone is and then we can strategically plan the best places for our regional sub meets, based on nos and locations of Vixers.

To do enable us to do this properly, would you all please revisit the following link and state exactly where you are from ( town, county wise etc - as much info as you would like to give ). I will make specific sub groups up that we can build on.....

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92371

Obviously the subgroups are to help identify only where ppl are from and therefore aid the administration of the meets. You obviously can go to any of the meets in this region or any other for that matter. There is no manditory requirement for you to HAVE to attend a certain one.

Obviously to make this work, I will need lots of help to cover this huge area, so please come forward any peeps who are interested in helping.

Current Regional Assistants;
    NurburgNicky currently is my only Regional Assistant in this region, so please also give them your full support. I will be looking for another two helpers.....

I look forward to building our regional area with all of you
    Last edited by R15VXR; 7 June 2010, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic

Congrats Rich

Comment

well i'll try my best

glad we finally have a leader
      lets get some meets going guys

Comment

congratulations Richard.
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

good things come to those who wait

congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
              Current Regional Assistants;
              VXR56, Les Huskisson and TgoScottie are the Regional Assistants in this region, so please also give them your full support

I look forward to building our regional area with all of you
              wooooooo i'm famous.

Comment

Well done mate

Comment

Working...
                X