This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire mini-meet - 29th December

Just back from our VXRo Cheshire mini meet, which was arranged at the last minute once I knew a few ppl were having work done on the same day at MPG, so grabbed the opportunity to get a few Vixers together.

Thanks of those who tuned up to meet "CannockVXR" - it turned out to be a really nice meet.

Here are the pictures I took;

Parked up waiting at Midpoint Garage ( MPG )

We then went for a mini drive to let Cannock test his new RARB and returned to the New Inn for refreshments;

Thanks everyone, especially Red Rooster !
    sigpic

Mucky Monday Mini Meet

Thanks Richard enjoyed the run...apart from the bit behind the muck spreader
    Good cheap food and another friendly venue.off to wash the car now before the she devil gets home
    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
    loved and lost, gave and took
    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Yeah was a good day thanks to Red Rooster for the treat at lunchtime
      she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

i love the pics of my car ( MM57OOE ) did you have a good time terry,WHILE i was at work . our car does look lovely !!! i hope you were good
        Last edited by mymooe; 29 December 2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mymooe View Post
          i love the pics of my car ( MM57OOE ) did you have a good time terry,WHILE i was at work . our car does look lovely !!!

Ha Ha Ha, hello darling, yes i did have fun while you were at work.
          Thanks to everyone there today, cant wait for a full meet.

Comment

o do you honey !!! you will have to wait and see ha ha

Comment

Nice pics..... when i left u lot went off to B&Q and got the 25mm blank grommet to do the window wiper removal and ended up buying a karcher jet wash.... blasted the days dirt away in secs

was good meeting u all
              Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

great pictures,

Comment

looks like a good meet

Comment

Not a bad turn-out at short notice, If only I hadn't had to go to work, oh well maybe next time.
                    Shaun, liking the white mirror-caps & bits on the back, looking good, matey.

Comment

Looks good.....gutted I only picked up the PM at 11.30 this morning!!!

The MPG/JP tailpipe looks better than expected on your car Richard.

Comment

Good to see the InnDispensable van got a sneak in on the pictures too! Sneaky! Hopefully i'll be hearing off Ian shortly......
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                          Not a bad turn-out at short notice, If only I hadn't had to go to work, oh well maybe next time.
                          Shaun, liking the white mirror-caps & bits on the back, looking good, matey.
                          Hey - missed you there Dean - another RED and we would of overwhelmed them as usual - lol

For lunch we went to the New Inn and it was £4 for 2 courses, £ 6 for 3, which turned out to be excellent food for the price, however they dont do that special offer on Sundays

Originally posted by Ben Jk View Post
                          Looks good.....gutted I only picked up the PM at 11.30 this morning!!!

The MPG/JP tailpipe looks better than expected on your car Richard.
                          You are right actually Ben - the picture initially posted doesnt do it the justice it deserves, as the inital tailpipe shot was taken at possibly a funny angle making it look smaller than it really is - however I do like the shape of the std Astra VXR tailpipe, I think VXL chose well with that shape.

I'll post another picture on the original thread I think now you have said that......
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like you had a good get together there guys

Astra

Comment

Looks good fella's!

Now which bazzard had my Rarb!

I had to drive to Deamon Tweaks to pick one up, then head back to MPG and by the time I got there noone was there

Comment

Working...
                              X