This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Road day at Motoscope

ok guys, i have a date of 14th August which is a Saturday (could only be sunday if we get 20 cars)

cost is £35 for 3/4 runs with printout of BHP & Torque.

please state if you intend to run.

cheers

will update thread with more details as and when received.

possible attendee's

1, gary vxr
    2, br3tt wilson
    3, VXR Stu
    4, Bawb
    5, Freelancer303
    6, VXR PAUL
    7, M33EGA
    Last edited by Geordie076; 29 July 2010, 04:25 PM.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

stick my name down dave but ill have to double check the saturday pitty we couldnt get sunday

Comment

cant say yes atm.. will have to confirm with work as i have interviews etc in august so wait out for my reply
      sigpic

Comment

Put me down Dave.

hoping for 275 this time
        THE GRASSHOPPER HAS LANDED
        Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Stick me down dave i should be alrite putting a holiday in for then
          Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

Thought we was going to arrange the NED meet for the 15th?

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
              Thought we was going to arrange the NED meet for the 15th?

damn thats right i forgot about this mate, just after talking to the guys at PD they intimated another run at Motoscope as soon as feasible,

quite happy to change the RR date as its only a provisional date.

i'll leave it up to you guys
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Would of thought may be best to let dust settle and chance for more people to come.
                also gives chance for people to get cars sorted too before we jump on a RR again.

We should be looking at 25+ cars at north east meets at least

Comment

if we have a northeast detailing 2 weeks after the keilder run dought ill have any spare cash so it would be a no for me on the ned meet sorry

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                    if we have a northeast detailing 2 weeks after the keilder run dought ill have any spare cash so it would be a no for me on the ned meet sorry
                    Gary what you are saying is you have £35 for a RR run but no money to goto a meet that's for free

plus i still think numbers will be low too. (only 5 people went to the last motorscope meet)

maybe we could arrange some of the major meets in advance so that we can plan it properly instead of just posting a new meet every week?

Comment

maybe we could arrange some of the major meets in advance so that we can plan it properly instead of just posting a new meet every week?
                      this RR meet is purely in response to members wishes Dan,

major meets are planned in advance, the Kielder run has been up for sometime and planning for Cars in the park is underway (its not until September)
                      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                        this RR meet is purely in response to members wishes Dan,

major meets are planned in advance, the Kielder run has been up for sometime and planning for Cars in the park is underway (its not until September)
                        No worries, If the response is good and many members come I will join in too.

Comment

Gary what you are saying is you have £35 for a RR run but no money to goto a meet that's for free

plus i still think numbers will be low too. (only 5 people went to the last motorscope meet)

if i end up goin to ned ill spend more than £35 mate and to be honest what can they show us differnent from last time think places like that should be done every year not few months just my opinion m8 but i think there will be a few wana go to motorscope after the results at pd

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                            if i end up goin to ned ill spend more than £35 mate and to be honest what can they show us differnent from last time think places like that should be done every year not few months just my opinion m8 but i think there will be a few wana go to motorscope after the results at pd
                            Yeah, No probs, would of thought the NED meet was more of a get together with BBQ and drinks etc and chance to meet people that travel from all area's

I've enjoyed all the meets so far so i hope it continues

Comment

Yeah, No probs, would of thought the NED meet was more of a get together with BBQ and drinks etc and chance to meet people that travel from all area's

I've enjoyed all the meets so far so i hope it continues
                              yeah i know what you mean mate just wasnt to long ago we were there dont no if it's just me them but dont know what else we can learn prob just me mate we can meet up any where for a bbq well take disposable to motorscope mate

Comment

Working...
                              X