Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RO

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RO

    If anyone from this region would like a crack at being 'RO'
    then please make it known to me via pm!

    i will very gladly step down.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

  • #2
    That dont sound good dave mate, you only been RO for a few months
    If you need any help with anything just lets us know

    Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

    Comment


    • #3
      What's up mate, your doing a great job, if you need help I can give you a hand, I only work 3 days a week so plenty of time

      Comment


      • #4
        Dave, I dont think we could get a better ro mate, I understand why ur thinkin about it but I hope you reconsider stepping down.
        Especially after how good an event we had yesterday.

        Comment


        • #5
          dont be daft dave ya doing a great job same as above if ya need a hand just pm me

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks like you have a lot of support Dave, keep chopping away mate, people will come
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
              That dont sound good dave mate, you only been RO for a few months
              If you need any help with anything just lets us know
              Originally posted by -=HaZ=- View Post
              What's up mate, your doing a great job, if you need help I can give you a hand, I only work 3 days a week so plenty of time
              Originally posted by vxracing429 View Post
              Dave, I dont think we could get a better ro mate, I understand why ur thinkin about it but I hope you reconsider stepping down.
              Especially after how good an event we had yesterday.
              Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
              dont be daft dave ya doing a great job same as above if ya need a hand just pm me
              Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
              Looks like you have a lot of support Dave, keep chopping away mate, people will come


              dave you doing fine good job mate...
              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

              '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

              Comment


              • #8
                dave i dont know you but there is alot of support for you mate you must be doing a great job but you have done this for a reason and people will respect you for it , or if you need help there are alot of decent people on here and in your area to help you keep up the good work mate top man

                Comment


                • #9
                  same as above mate, anything i can do to help just send me a pm. To be honest mate i think you are the right man for the job. But if your not happy im sure everyone would understand.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                    If anyone from this region would like a crack at being 'RO'
                    then please make it known to me via pm!

                    i will very gladly step down.
                    I know how you feel mate, I am just going to keep at it for a couple more months and if things don't improve I will hand over the reigns too..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dave, I agree with the comments already made, you are possibly the best figurehead the NE region could have and it is obvious you have a lot of support. I do however understand there are many reasons you may also feel the job is not for you at this time.

                      I do think we have one of the most active regions and perhaps if you were to agree we could allocate and delegate 1 of the members per month to set up and follow through a meet/ drive/ event rather than pressure 1 man. Plus do we really need more than one thing per month? Everyone struggles for time and money so a well prepared calendar might be the way forward.


                      For example (do not take this as a list of events that are going to happen!)
                      September - CITP
                      October - Dan_vxr detailing day
                      November -Haz meet & drive
                      December - Gary RR day
                      Jan- vx220z22se- karting

                      But please note I am in no way putting myself forward for this position, I have spent 15 years as secretary of a local club and need a break.


                      North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I agree Dave for President

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Martin thats a decent idea, even if one person worked with Dave per month when arranging a meet

                          thing is with meets at the moment we have a few going so will get people at each but its a money thing with alot of people, such as a bowling meet we put on the other forum, we said a meet then if anyone wanted to after a couple of hours we would go bowling, because bowling was mentioned people said no because of money even though we said we would have the meet by the cars for the first couple of hours so the meet wasnt just a bowling meet

                          i think if Martins idea is good enough for you Dave then maybe try and do that, even if you stay RO and like said use 1 person per month

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Even if we just go for a drive and a coffee somewhere.


                            North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vx220z22se View Post
                              Even if we just go for a drive and a coffee somewhere.
                              yeah sounds fair, i dont mind any day of the week either for some meets, such as going to Mcdonalds on a Wednesday night if anyone wanted to, just things like that

                              i know some people work all weekend so find it hard but they are off 2 days in the week so they miss out with it been weekends, obviously the bigger meets are the weekend

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X