X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deserted

the North East section was once a lively area to be,

lately though it is as deserted as Dunstanburgh Castle!

why?
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

I was looking at going there when I am off in a few weeks is it any good?

As for the region, I have been mega busy of late and have most weekends full this month.

Fret not it is CITP in under 2 weeks, we'll be all back on track then.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

m8 don't worry about it...

I try to get to all the meets but as you know I have a business to run so I have to work round it. School starts next week too so parents are busy with kids clothing and school bits n kit. Also everyone has gone away for a long weekend and when back will be skint. I myself have started a new lunch super Pick n Mix deal so will be busy with that.

I will still try to get to all the meets as long as I can get back to open up shop.

Comment

thanks for the input guys but i was more on about the forum itself, very few posts these days
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Holiday time for a lot of people I think, plus there has been a lot of "other" events on to distract away from the PC.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

as above... alot been going on the last few weeks ...and people kind of know whats up next so just chilling back...i am alway here if ya want a chat or hug though dave well not as much the hug's but chat

im sure it will liven up again once the CITP is over... it'll give people some thing to chat about...

and also think we need to do some thing together as a region that we all could try attended and be a lot of fun???? like go karting or bolwing...or some thing that will get the banter going again as us geordies are full of fun once we get going

or get the region's against other region's... that's it start a region vs region ... at go karting or bolwing so we can say once a month meet up half way at a bowling center and have a good chat and see other's car's and have a bolwing match..and north vs south be a good thing at the end of year finale

or have i got to much time on my hands

kind regards paul
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Well, I am fairly new here, but...

One of my main reasons for drifting away from AOC is that the North East region was beginning to die there. However it seems to me that most of the forums are the same - here, AOC, AON, MIG etc. none of them seem to be thriving regionally.

I don't know if this is because of the show season or the kids being off school and parents having to occupy them. But in my experience it does seem to go in peaks and troughs.

Once Trax is over - my last show of the year and I actually get my car back, I hope to pop along to some of the meets, providing ACT's are welcome.

Cheers,

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by npd View Post
                Well, I am fairly new here, but...

One of my main reasons for drifting away from AOC is that the North East region was beginning to die there. However it seems to me that most of the forums are the same - here, AOC, AON, MIG etc. none of them seem to be thriving regionally.

I don't know if this is because of the show season or the kids being off school and parents having to occupy them. But in my experience it does seem to go in peaks and troughs.

Once Trax is over - my last show of the year and I actually get my car back, I hope to pop along to some of the meets, providing ACT's are welcome.

Cheers,

Neil

more than welcome to come along to any meet's neil mate as long as you can keep up joke mate ..but yeah like you say's it is quite every where at the min.. but will brighten up soon im sure.

Comment

Haha, judging by that thread with pd tuning rolling road figs, I should be just fine

Comment

Has anyone been been in touch with xo tuning to see wen he gets his rollers sorted we cud hav a meet thr. Iv just bought a house so been realy busy rippin it to bits had a nightmare with dryrot and damp.
                    Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

Originally posted by npd View Post
                      Haha, judging by that thread with pd tuning rolling road figs, I should be just fine
                      lmao think most cars will keep up if them figs where true

Originally posted by farrell123 View Post
                      Has anyone been been in touch with xo tuning to see wen he gets his rollers sorted we cud hav a meet thr. Iv just bought a house so been realy busy rippin it to bits had a nightmare with dryrot and damp.
                      think brett was going to have a spy as he said he lived close to the place..but not heard of seen any thing of him in awhile

there is a good meet coming up at (CITP) CAR'S IN THE PARK .... next sunday

Comment

i am very new here, still havent even got my VXR yet (garage wants to hurry up) however i am definatly up for a meet sometime soon, i keep reading the forums about mods, etc but have no idea what 90% of it is all about so it would be good for me as you could hopefully explain some of the stuff to me!
                        I like the idea of the north v south bowlin or go kartin, that would be canny fun!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                          lmao think most cars will keep up if them figs where true

think brett was going to have a spy as he said he lived close to the place..but not heard of seen any thing of him in awhile

there is a good meet coming up at (CITP) CAR'S IN THE PARK .... next sunday
                          Xo still haven't got it set up yet, brett's still alive just his computers broken (I bumped I to him in asda the other day).

Comment

Originally posted by vxracing429 View Post
                            Xo still haven't got it set up yet, brett's still alive just his computers broken (I bumped I to him in asda the other day).
                            good stuff paul

Comment

Originally posted by richysafc View Post
                              i am very new here, still havent even got my VXR yet (garage wants to hurry up) however i am definatly up for a meet sometime soon, i keep reading the forums about mods, etc but have no idea what 90% of it is all about so it would be good for me as you could hopefully explain some of the stuff to me!
                              I like the idea of the north v south bowlin or go kartin, that would be canny fun!
                              best advice is allways given at the meets mate, you get to hear different exhausts, and the lads are a good friendly bunch who will offer any advice needed, keep looking into the nrth east section for details of future meets
                              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                              X